New KW88 video up on all designer created watch faces! Thanks so much for

@Alessandro_Domingos Could I please have the clockface anyway to try and figure out how they did it…or better …to learn from you how to make such a CF ?

@SmartWatch_Ticks Does the X5 or D5 have also the ability to make the screen smaller as the KW88 does?
Long press button,upper screen option small/full.
I’m trying to decide which (D5+ or X5+) I will buy in the near future …also looking at 360 vs 400 screen etc.

@Martin_Nijhuis pssst… wait for the KW98…(soon)

:wink:
have to wait and see if it can add CF easily

@Martin_Nijhuis , your question: Does the X5 or D5 have also the ability to make the screen smaller as the KW88 does?
Yes! New firmware just being released for the X3 plus and Q3 have an option in Settings under Display to set the screen square or round. Not in No.1 FW yet, but expect to see in all FINOW Android 5.1 updates.

Can someone step by step explain how to set tasker in order to use chrono surf watchfaces. Sorry but I’m a noobie.

Chronosurf is a stand alone apk .You install it and run (open) it…and voila

Thanks…how to activate automatically everytime the display is on?

As long as you don’t close the app its there.
It’s a app so it acts and works like one.

In the last week I’ve created a lot more stand alone watchfaces and more are coming. I’m going to make an instructionvideo on how to install and configure your smartwatch to make this work. It’s not very difficult.

Here’s a link that shows how it works and lists all the apps that need to be installed.
Detailed instructions to follow.

Great to hear @Kenneth_Tan Looking forward to your new video!

Creating my first designed watchface now. Will be ready tonight. Also built with the new WF framework.
I guess I caught the WF virus

It’s fun to see folks come down with incurable cases of these WF viruses. Happened to @Andrew_Davis and now you! There is no cure. The only thing you can do is infect others, :wink:

@SmartWatch_Ticks Just for those interested in having the same clockskin possibilities as the D5, take a look at my app :
https://plus.google.com/108584728070544203539/posts/E3WnkuC2ULz

Thanks @Eric_Crochemore . Looking forward to checking it out soon. A wave of new watches have arrived, including the IQI I3, so I’ll be consumed with reviews for awhile. I’ll jump over when I can.