New heart rate tracking app ‚HeartOnTop’

In my case it is only the heartontop app that I have trouble installing. Other Play Store apps install properly. I apologize for not making that more clear.

Apr 4, 2018 0:54:39 GMT 1 nodonut said:
In my case it is only the heartontop app that I have trouble installing. Other Play Store apps install properly. I apologize for not making that more clear.

try download older version apk of the app and install it manually and see if it helps.

I have a d5 + and I have the same problem when trying to update the application to the latest version I get an error and it does not install. It is a compatibility problem with the latest version so it is best to install a previous version

Apr 4, 2018 3:00:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

try download older version apk of the app and install it manually and see if it helps.

The old version is work properly on my finow x5 air but i failed to purchase this app thru the playstore of my watch. Consequently, i purchased the app thru computer web page then i found the old version app could not be able to update. I stuck in old version and it defined as a trail version although i have paid. How can i do ?

biglol

it wo’nt let you update the app? are you sure you have the same account on the watch as on your pc and phone?

Apr 25, 2018 13:12:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:biglol

it wo’nt let you update the app? are you sure you have the same account on the watch as on your pc and phone?

I definitely sure!!!

biglol

that is just weird. is this the only app which you could’nt install?

Just wanted to to say this sounds like a useful app. However, interval heart rate monitoring is already available on some smart watches. GW68 selling for less than $35 has this feature. Keep in mind it’s a low feature sports style smart watch with IP67 water protection. Truthfully, I wear it more often than my THOR 4 because it is cheap (so I don’t mind scratching or denting it up; it’s also a ruggedized watch), and I get close to two weeks on a full charge with interval monitoring, and all alerts turned on 24/7. Thor 4 is beautiful, but the low feature and cheap smart watches are surprisingly useful. The GW68 also has daily interval blood pressure monitoring and sleep monitoring. Another cheap or low feature smart watch that is interesting is the F7. Mr Tick did a review on that one. Anyway, just my two cents worth. GLA.

Hi guys. Need some help.
I have a tortoyo s99c smartwatch and this is the only one that works. I purchased the app but google fit sync is not working. It says connecting Google Play service and stays like that. Checked my fit account, nothing. Could you please advise?
Thanks in advance.

Nov 11, 2017 8:32:22 GMT 1 racka02 said:

Nov 16, 2018 22:36:38 GMT 1 faraaz said:
Hi guys. Need some help. I have a tortoyo s99c smartwatch and this is the only one that works. I purchased the app but google fit sync is not working. It says connecting Google Play service and stays like that. Checked my fit account, nothing. Could you please advise? Thanks in advance.

i hope the developer can help you more.

just to be clear have you made sure that sync is on when you try to update info?

Hi thanks for replying. It is syncing on google fit now but only when I click on save. Does it not save automatically in history?

Nov 18, 2018 10:46:30 GMT 1 faraaz said:
Hi thanks for replying. It is syncing on google fit now but only when I click on save. Does it not save automatically in history?

no, do'nt think so and it is better this way that way you can sync only the dates that you actually wants.

heart on top works nice! great work

I have 2 comments (IQI I8)

1. I think it’s not measuring heartrate when screen off
  2. I activated all day heart monitoring and sync to google fit.
    Every hour the popup of monitoring appears on screen and blocks it -> Can you make it smaller? maybe control size like the workout widget?

Nov 28, 2018 20:26:36 GMT 1 summoner said:
heart on top works nice! great work

I have 2 comments (IQI I8)

1. I think it’s not measuring heartrate when screen off
  2. I activated all day heart monitoring and sync to google fit.
    Every hour the popup of monitoring appears on screen and blocks it → Can you make it smaller? maybe control size like the workout widget?

you actually can control the size of the widget if i'm not mistaken you have to enable it to work even if screen is off.

Hello,

after a long time of break, i will work on this project again

I realized that the API i have build this app was far to old. So i decided to start updating the app to API 26 with a lot of problems coming up. I released the update today, so i would appreciate it if anybody could test basic functions and tell me if they still work. Please tell me on which devices it does not work.

For bonus of this update i made an option in the settings of daily heart rate tracking, so that you can hide the measurements an dont need to look at a big blue heart on screen!

Dec 11, 2018 14:33:21 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Hello,

I realized that the API i have build this app was far to old. So i decided to start updating the app to API 26 with a lot of problems coming up. I released the update today, so i would appreciate it if anybody could test basic functions and tell me if they still work. Please tell me on which devices it does not work.

For bonus of this update i made an option in the settings of daily heart rate tracking, so that you can hide the measurements an dont need to look at a big blue heart on screen!

in the smartwatch no1 d5 pro the last version that works is 1.0.9 the other updates do not let them install. please try to solve this. Thank you
Dec 11, 2018 14:33:21 GMT 1 racka02 said:
Hello,

in the smartwatch no1 d5 pro the last version that works is 1.0.9 the other updates do not let them install. please try to solve this. Thank you

What message do you get when failing installing the app?

Can you please tell me the exact android version of your Watch?

I have uninstalled the previous version and I have reinstalled the apk but it is not installed. I have android 5.1

Dec 12, 2018 9:35:55 GMT 1 racka02 said:
davidymari AvatarDec 12, 2018 8:45:22 GMT 1 davidymari said:

I have uninstalled the previous version and I have reinstalled the apk but it is not installed. I have android 5.1

Dec 12, 2018 9:35:55 GMT 1 racka02 said:

I did test to install on an emulator with same spects, but had no problems installing the app. I will compare the Code from version 1.0.9 and later versions to see what changed. But i think it will be very difficult to find out what the problem ist…