New FW's, new repo?

Sept 16, 2017 17:43:04 GMT 1 CableLeecher said:
Sept 16, 2017 11:12:22 GMT 1 cesarm said:
I have the same issue with Spanish symbols. It should be great if it could be solved without installing extra apps...

EDIT - After installing the new firmware from this forum now I can use the Spanish symbols.

which SmartWATCH Model do you have cesarm

?

I can’t use a german layout on the recent firmwares for my LES1 an DM368

It´s a LES1. After installing the firmware from this page it works fine. Even the wrist movement shows the actual watchface, not the previous ugly digital clock.

The firmware I installed is V09-20170713

Aug 19, 2017 21:44:12 GMT 1 iyadmn said:
Aug 18, 2017 23:37:56 GMT 1 yawa said:
Hi there! Is there any news about new firmwares for DM368, LF16 & Co.? I remember, someone said there will be new releases, especially allowing to not use Taishou as the only face on wrist gesture. BTW, the repo with firmwares on mega.nz was unfortunately closed, still no new solution? Thanks.

Hi yawa

In the case of DOMINO you have these versions of FW (for Domino DM368 and DM368Plus in the same link):

/thread/731/domino-dm386-plus-firmware

I have tried to install on my DOMINO DM368 PLUS (1Gb and 16Gb ROM) its corresponding version 20170619 and it works correctly, now no longer shows the Taishou when doing the wrist turn to see the time, it shows the watchface with a small padlock in The top of the screen, indicating that the screen is locked and you must slide your finger to unlock it.

In addition, now when charging the battery of the smartwatch (when it is off), a percentage of load is shown next to the animation of the battery charge.

The only thing that misses me is that when I turn on the smartwatch comes an image that puts SPORCH instead of the DM logo Domino Marvel.

It is important to warn you that between the normal version and the plus there is much difference in the date of the FW.

I have the new firmware version more than a week and everything works correctly, now what I have to do is investigate how to limit the battery consumption when the clock is not used (I will try to use Greenify that I have read very good Comments of this app in the forum and other webs).

I hope it helps you the data that I indicate after testing this firmware in my watch, greetings

Hi iyadmn, any news about dm368 plus logo?