New FW issue with clockskin directory

I know that this is the right thread, but I find people here are very responsive, and in a great measure this question is related to the clockskin:

I have the following issue after updating firmware Lemfo LES1

I just finished updating the firmware of my Lemfo LES1 (051517) and everythings seemed to have worked out OK.

I can see the new firmware version in About Watch. I can also see the new “clockskin” folder added when checking under File Manager, but when I connect the watch via USB to my laptop, I can’t see that folder; all the other folders listed in File Manager, are visible in the indows File Explorer. Any idea as of why this is happening and how to fix?

May 25, 2017 23:41:48 GMT 1 oscarhmeza said:
Any idea as of why this is happening and how to fix?

Try to erase this folder and create it again. Initially, this folder is empty. This situation occurs probably because of access rights.

May 25, 2017 23:41:48 GMT 1 oscarhmeza said:
I know that this is the right thread, but I find people here are very responsive, and in a great measure this question is related to the clockskin:

I have the following issue after updating firmware Lemfo LES1

I just finished updating the firmware of my Lemfo LES1 (051517) and everythings seemed to have worked out OK.

I can see the new firmware version in About Watch. I can also see the new “clockskin” folder added when checking under File Manager, but when I connect the watch via USB to my laptop, I can’t see that folder; all the other folders listed in File Manager, are visible in the indows File Explorer. Any idea as of why this is happening and how to fix?

That isn’t an issue with Ricktop’s launcher which is why no one here is helping you.  You need to ask these kinds of questions on a Lemfo or Windows forum.

i had the same problem when i updated my firmware on the LES1 the clockskin folder was not showing up in file explorer when connected via usb to the pc

i just created the folder and copied the clock skins into the folder and they work fine
not sure what happened to the original clockskin folder but no matter it works just fine with making a new one

I had the same problem, could not see the  “clockskin” folder from my windows pc. So I decided to copy the clock faces to the download folder and copied in a second step the faces with the filemanager on the watch to the clockskin folder.
This worked, but afterwards I had the same faces twice in the menue-selection when selecting a new face. Also after deleting the files in the download folder and rebooting the watch I have these faces twice in the menue-selection. strange