New functions available

Thanks G.
Perfect :+1:

1 Like

Thank YOU, Pablo!:wink:

And very well said mate :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I forgot to mention: This new functions should work on stocklauncher on every Android 7.1 device.

3 Likes

Congrats. Looks like standard faces are getting more and more features! Excellent!

@Odin discovered it a half year ago, but he didn’t realize what he found:Array Types for Watchfaces (Calories, Distance, etc.)

2 Likes

I cannot access the archive. Just view all the files from… but cannot do nothing.

Not sure what you are talking about? To have a look at the clockskin XML, you can use editor or wordpad.

The link you put for that ugly template.
It opens an google drive…with a notifications.zip…but cannot view/open any file from that arhive.

you have to download it first

1 Like

I know how to…but no download icon there…
Maybe my browser blocked smth…i will check from home when i will arrive.

1 Like

It seams that my browser blocked the view of the download and other action icons.
Now it’s oki.

Let’s create more awesome faces :wink:

Take care of you guys

1 Like

Dear Friends

I was looking for an arraytype that indicates whether Bluetooth, Mobile data or Wlan is switched on. Haven’t found it yet…

However, I found the following:

Rotate 11 and 12 show something that I don’t know what it is yet. They don’t repond to mulrotate (which is no surprise since already rotate 7 doesn’t either)

Rotate 14 creates a pendular movement (whoever might find this useful)

Arraytype 61 and 63 show something corresponding to battery and they use as many items in the digital.xml as you offer them…

Who can solve the misteries?

By the way, I do not understand the explanation to arraytype 15 in the manual.
What does it do?

array_special_second
The second hand of running image. Walked as a color and not walked as another color. Please use the ff0000,000000 </ colorarray> to configure color. The front is light colors and the behind is the dark colors. Please check the Example 3

1 Like

I have rotate 11 documented as “Battery Circle”. Don’t exactly know what it does.

The code for arraytype 61

So, the maximum number of images is 100, the minimum is 1.

The last image is 100% battery, the first image is 0% battery. This will show a different drawable for each battery percentage…

arraytype “14” will draw the three battery numbers independently, while arraytype “61” will draw 1 drawable for each battery percentage.

2 Likes

arraytype “15” seems to take the colorarray first color as “bright color”, the second color as “dark color”. Then, it checks if the minute is odd and does something with that info… This does not take any drawable, it seems to draw some lines by itself.

2 Likes

Are any of the ones greyed out new for anyone?

1 Like

Fantastic watchface but we can t see time (unless i m missing sth).
Is there any chance in the future to have a watchface which will combine these notifications with a clock at the same time?
thanks