New functions available

It seams that my browser blocked the view of the download and other action icons.
Now it’s oki.

Let’s create more awesome faces :wink:

Take care of you guys

1 Like

Dear Friends

I was looking for an arraytype that indicates whether Bluetooth, Mobile data or Wlan is switched on. Haven’t found it yet…

However, I found the following:

Rotate 11 and 12 show something that I don’t know what it is yet. They don’t repond to mulrotate (which is no surprise since already rotate 7 doesn’t either)

Rotate 14 creates a pendular movement (whoever might find this useful)

Arraytype 61 and 63 show something corresponding to battery and they use as many items in the digital.xml as you offer them…

Who can solve the misteries?

By the way, I do not understand the explanation to arraytype 15 in the manual.
What does it do?

array_special_second
The second hand of running image. Walked as a color and not walked as another color. Please use the ff0000,000000 </ colorarray> to configure color. The front is light colors and the behind is the dark colors. Please check the Example 3

1 Like

I have rotate 11 documented as “Battery Circle”. Don’t exactly know what it does.

The code for arraytype 61

So, the maximum number of images is 100, the minimum is 1.

The last image is 100% battery, the first image is 0% battery. This will show a different drawable for each battery percentage…

arraytype “14” will draw the three battery numbers independently, while arraytype “61” will draw 1 drawable for each battery percentage.

2 Likes

arraytype “15” seems to take the colorarray first color as “bright color”, the second color as “dark color”. Then, it checks if the minute is odd and does something with that info… This does not take any drawable, it seems to draw some lines by itself.

2 Likes

Are any of the ones greyed out new for anyone?

1 Like

Fantastic watchface but we can t see time (unless i m missing sth).
Is there any chance in the future to have a watchface which will combine these notifications with a clock at the same time?
thanks

There is no time displayed in this case. It’s just a Demo to show this three Arraytypes 50, 51 and 55.
Of course it’s possible to put this in a watchface, go for it!:+1:

4 Likes

Hi Iscle,

thank you. You’re much deeper in this stuff :+1:

What further specifications does one have to make in order to make arraytype 15 and all these the circles work?

Arraytype 15 only takes colorarray as a parameter. You need two colours (separated by a “,”), and it will draw something in the screen (i don’t know what). Any other parameters are ignored.

I’ve seen the battery circle it in one of the black digital watchfaces in the the clockskin folder included with clockskinmaker. My LEM10 New Retro Wave face for stocklauncher uses some uncommon arrays I found.

Okay, I think I’ve found another function that nobody knew before.

Arraytype 63 is just like arraytype 61 (described before) except that you add another picture (has to be the last one) that will be shown if the watch is charging. So, you can add between 2 and 100 pictures for the battery status (the last one of those being for the fully charged battery), and then another one after the last one for when the watch is charging.
If I recall correctly, before the only battery symbol that was allowed was the one by default.

Hope this is useful!

3 Likes

Hey.
rotate11 is days of month. Turns in 1/31 steps…

Jep. Similar to AT20 on UL.

Hey Iscle,

could you please post a complete list of what is possible? Seems every number really has a function…
Theres plenty of place on my new watchskin for information :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Check it out in the Round Watchskin section.

Cheers

This is the full list of items I was able to extract from the LEM12 launcher. (Zoom in or open the image in a new tab to see it clearly)

4 Likes

cool. I might be able to help in testing out any of the arrays. The circle ones are tricky to get working

1 Like

@iscle @Odin
that battery circle array does this: (check watchface on jonathan’s first image)

1 Like

How type 62 works?