New clockskin in my collection.

New clockskin in my collection. :slight_smile:

Fossil Jake
(JR1157)

Inspired by Fossil Jake watch

Credit to Fossilwatches: https://www.fossil.com/us/en/products/jake-chronograph-brown-leather-watch-sku-jr1157p.html

There is two version inside the zip: brown and silver, all with solid blue…
(inside the silver folder found one black bg, can you change that in CSM setting :wink: )
Battery meter, day ,24Hr hand separate.
Looks elegant. :slight_smile:

Of course free to use!
Enjoy!

1 Like

You are incredibly fertile. Respect!

Perfect work…just so nice :+1:…Yes…Respect for your work :blush:

Wow! just WOW Zsolt. Thanks! :smiley:

Nice work. Felicitation for all effort you make for our communities. This communauties is inlive because of your effort with the other members whom make effort all days. Android watch and mark like lemfo must say you félicitation because of all effort you make for they customer.thank for all

Amazing !! Thank you so much for all your effort

Gyönyörű! De miért nem tudom letölteni?

Hogyan tudom használni az órámon? Lemfo Lem5. A letöltés sikerült!

@Gabor_Bodnar csak csomagold ki és a mappát tedd a ClockSkin mappába a telefonon. Ha nincs ilyen mappád akkor csinálj egyet.

New member…someone could explain me the best way to install for lemfo ? And congratulations to shoot, just amazing…

@Damien_Palmier just unzip to your ClockSkin folden in your watch.

Kedves Zsolt!
Én is leszedtem, kibontottam, bemásoltam mappát a ClockSkinbe, de semmi. Nem jelenik meg a Face-k közt, és a fájlkezelő sem tud vele mit kezdeni. Mi lehet a baj? (Lemfo LEM5)

another great faces, thank´s

Köszönöm az infot, bamba voltam, az új órák nem a sor végén, hanem az elején jelentek meg, na erre nem számítottam, nem is arra kerestem. De most már megvannak, szépen sorban:-)) Neked meg gratulálok a sok gyönyörű WF-hez, és várom az újabbakat is!
Boldog Húsvétot!

very nice, thank you.

Not a single watch design by you that did not stand out.