My take on the Omega Seamaster Bullhead "Rio 2016"

My take on the Omega Seamaster Bullhead “Rio 2016”…

When you send your payment don’t forget to put “Rio” in the subject/reference…

https://www.rio2016.com/en

Amazing. Thanks @Andrew_Davis

What app will this work in? How can I install it on my watch?

Wow @Andrew_Davis ​. This is a smashing gorgeous conversion.
Just finished my first conversion for the kw88.
If it’s alright I’d like to convert this one too for my white kw88.

P.s
How about switching the battery level numbers to the top and Omega logo to the bottom of the top circle?

Excellent @Andrew_Davis:+1:

@Andrew_Davis ​​ I’ve finished converting your Omega Rio for the KW88 for 96%. For zooper I need a weekday ring without the dail. Can you send me this one please? I’ll send you the Zooper file when it’s done.

Cool.Please Squer version.

Very nice Andrew. Looks great on my black D5. Thanks

@Kenneth_Tan_Fotograf Hi KT… this is not a “conversion”, it’s a “build it from scratch” … I’m using Gimp - it took about 6 hours…

And yes, you can use it to convert for the KW88… oh, you already have :wink:

Would you like a weekday dial without the (small red) hand… or just the dial ring without the weekdays?

@Trener_vratarjev Hi TV… it is square… I just rounded off the corners to comply with the Group rules… :slight_smile:

@Andrew_Davis ​​ I’ve used the wrong word. I know it wasn’t a “conversion”. It could be clearly seen that you handbuild this watchface. I’m the one converting by using your graphics. I’d love to receive the weekcircle please.

@Kenneth_Tan_Fotograf Hi KT…
“How about switching the battery level…”

The watch is made up of (about) 30 layers, so changing things about is not too much of a problem… I tried to keep the “feel” of the original… logo placement is important but I think that I got a good balance even after I added a few bits…

I’d be very interested to hear how you “convert” a watckskin for the KW88… and I don’t know what does and doesn’t work, so let me know…

The “Rio” is fairly simple, in that, it has:

• a back (with a window for the date)
  • changing date
  • hour, minute and second hands
  • top dial shows battery level (rotate_array)
  • bottom dial shows days (digital_array)

If I know the limitations of the conversion process I’ll make watchskin elements that are easier for you to use :slight_smile:

Keep me posted…

@Andrew_Davis ​ I’m a photoshopper by profession and therefore know how important it is not to touch someone’s design.
If you don’t mind then I’ll mirror the upper dail. I’ll do it just by bitmap just how to see how it looks. I worried that the functionality of the upper dail would get obstructed bij the main dails. Shifting the Omega logo down is not “Omega” I know…

@Kenneth_Tan_Fotograf I’m enjoying working on this one with you :slight_smile: … and I’m more than happy to move “bits” around… I just want to make sure that I send you the correct bits for you to work with… what would you like?

@Kenneth_Tan_Fotograf Is this okay?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9c-vl8oxm2EQ3BEU0hudFlabjQ/view?usp=sharing

@Andrew_Davis This is perfect, going to implement it now, so you can decide what we’re going to do. It’s your design, you’ve got dibs on the decision.
Also I’m going to leave the second hand off in one example. With this design in active use I find it cluttering the readout because it’s stationary. On the TH Carrera 17 it’s not that bad, it only covers up the brand name.
We’ll see what people think of it. I’ll leave the second hand in the design, just make it 100% transparent.

@Kenneth_Tan_Fotograf “It’s your design, you’ve got dibs on the decision…”

I’m with you, I think that the power in an arc at the top of the dial and the Omega logo lowered is a good look…

I also changed the “days” so that they’re easier to read…

I think that a second hand that doesn’t move is just adding clutter…

Andrew & Ken :clap:t2::+1::ok_hand:

muy actual :+1: