My Running app - support thread

It was helped because they way we implemented resizing in the FAW firmware.
On the stock Android 10 firmware I think it was still a problem.
Have you tested the third party apps adapter in Optimisation menu?

1 Like

It was fine on stock A10 also :+1: . No but i will try

2 Likes

Sorry but no . Makes no difference

1 Like

Damn, thatā€™s a shame.
Itā€™s basically due to the overlays they use, like the charging animation and the square mode (which breaks gestures as well).
Sorry

1 Like

No worries mate . :handshake:

1 Like

Iā€™ve installed on my Lemp and itā€™s a mess as youā€™ve said. Donā€™t see anything, very confusing all on the screen, needs optimization.

Yep, thatā€™s what was said up above :+1:
On stock A10 it was okā€¦
But Android 11 & 9 have issues.

4 Likes

When I go to hit the Send to Strava button in My Running App, it logs me into Strava on a web browser, but when I hit the Authorize button, it canā€™t find the myrunningapp.it server. Any ideas?
It looks like the manual download and FAQ are not available either.

This will be because the developer has stopped all support

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve read this entire thread now, and I see the big picture. My goal has been to automatically sync my runs with Runkeeper, but on my DM101, I cannot access the login screen in the Runkeeper app or any other app that syncs with Runkeeper (white screen with a spinning circle that eventually times out). Strava, Google Fit, and a couple others provided very poor GPS performance. Based on the recommendation from @R_Sauvalle, I tried Ghostracer, and it provides me with everything I need. The link to Runkeeper doesnā€™t work on my watch, but it syncs to Strava, and I have a web service that syncs that to Runkeeper every night. The GPS performance matches MRA (about 1% difference from my phone). The heart rate doesnā€™t work, but it was off by around 50% in MRA once I started running. I can live without it. The display is ideal for my watch with the setting of 2 data lines with the font set to 60. Iā€™m still hoping that an upgrade to FAW A10 will allow me to connect to Runkeeper. Even if the Runkeeper app GPS had poor performance, it would be nice to sync directly to Runkeeper in Ghostracer. Thanks to everyone for sharing the information on this thread. Itā€™s been very helpful.

1 Like

hello, if u still use ghostracer, Iā€™d like to give advice when in map screen to press and hold the left edge of the screen for a sec before swiping page. This will take you to the main app window iirc without triggering the swipe-to-quit gesture

4 Likes

Gā€™day @R_Sauvalle Great to see you back around the place mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Gooddaymate (is that a word?) yeah, lurking here and there!

3 Likes

Gā€™day is certainly a word for us Aussies :sweat_smile:
Good to hear from you mate :+1:

3 Likes

likewise! Hope things are well with u :+1:

3 Likes

Gooddaymate is fine @R_Sauvalle :+1: :+1:ā€¦But the precise term is Owyergoinmate?! @pablo11 has obviously forgotten how to speak the King english! :crazy_face: :rofl: But no matter how you say itā€¦itā€™s good to see you around again My Friend! Cheers, ā€œFree English lessons hereā€!, :woozy_face: :rofl: Doons

2 Likes

oy owyergoinmate is pure marvel. haha great to see you hanging around and always such fun!

3 Likes