My No1D5 don't wake up...

This morning, afer the usual night charging, the button do nothing et the screen remains black…

Any first aid available ?

Did it charge well ? check tension on the charger …

Otherwise, maybe disconnect/reconnect the battery

You need disconnect the battery,wait a few minutes then reconnect again and flash.
Someone has posted this issue on Google+.

Taken from a message by Loki…

PSA (sirens and flashing lights)

DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT accept the D5 2016/09/15 OTA

This OTA replaces a number of stock faces with blank faces of death which requires you flash older firmware to get a functional watch back. I have tested this OTA three times and the result is always the same.

Sept 19, 2016 7:45:04 GMT 1 watch-andrew said:
Taken from a message by Loki...

PSA (sirens and flashing lights)

DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT accept the D5 2016/09/15 OTA

This OTA replaces a number of stock faces with blank faces of death which requires you flash older firmware to get a functional watch back. I have tested this OTA three times and the result is always the same.

wow frightening !!! any other testimony about that bug ?

More info in the old +G forum…

Apparently, The 160910 ota update is ok but the 160915 causes the problem. sbouju had the problem… if he can confirm…

I’m back up and running again… it hasn’t been fun

maybe useful to tell N°1 on their site…

Sept 19, 2016 13:18:13 GMT 1 cvsa said:
Apparently, The 160910 ota update is ok but the 160915 causes the problem. sbouju had the problem... if he can confirm....

Yes, I confirm!

After my (different) problem of watch completely off (the disconect/reconnect battery has been the solution, this morning, thank you for the help 

), I succeeded a first wireless update, before having read anything about on the forum. Then, I first have think it was this “famous” 160915, reading forums, but no: trying again the first step of the update, I saw that another was proposed, which was this 160915… And I don’t did it, having seen the alert!

hi, i need help: my no1 D5 died. I was by flashing a ROM with “SPflash tool” and the USB cable from the PC is disconnected. Now more fails to flash any rom. You have solutions? Thanks in advance.

Sept 19, 2016 9:04:46 GMT 1 cvsa said:
Sept 19, 2016 7:45:04 GMT 1 watch-andrew said:

wow frightening !!! any other testimony about that bug ?

yep, my D5 got stuck on loop and it needed to be flash BUT i've tried to disconnect the battery and i thought i can do it but i just broke the connector:| so...do'nt do the ota that is mentioned it will brick the watch, do'nt understand NO.1 WHY have'nt they removed it till now!!! 
Nov 1, 2016 19:35:01 GMT 1 bettuccio said:
hi, i need help: my no1 D5 died. I was by flashing a ROM with "SPflash tool" and the USB cable from the PC is disconnected. Now more fails to flash any rom. You have solutions? Thanks in advance.

try to disconnect the battery and flash again.

The battery ? OK there I try. Thank

SoniaSophia : thank,I disconnected and connecting the battery and immediately worked. I flashed the rom CM13.thanks