My most beautiful skin ever - If you haven't downloaded it and seen it in action, you are missing something!

A Tribute to Gustav Holst - The planets rotate over a lake at moonset… and yes, all the planets appear the same size so you can easily identify each…

clock_skin_model

2 Likes

Very nice. Thank you doubledad.

Thank you, Kurt! I have designed nearly 200 faces and this continues to be my favorite…

Thank you @doubledad for sharing this beautiful face and congratulations on double century faces. :+1::+1::+1:

I only just discovered this one doubledad…and it is a corker! :+1: As for easily identifying the planets…well if it wasn’t for the fact that I have lived here so long…I’d have trouble identifying plane Earth! :woozy_face: :laughing: A couple of hundred face? Doubledad…I wish you were playing cricket for us! :joy: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Cricket? I’m restricted to playing pool (as long as there’s a bourbon available!

1 Like

Ah… “Fast” Eddie Felson eh? I thought he only drank JTS brown? :tumbler_glass: :laughing: Well I’ll give you a game doubledad…but if George C. Scott is anywhere nearby…forget it! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

G’nite mate…

1 Like