My list of indispensable apps for your smartwatch

Hello guys, I decided that the time has come to bring my contribution to this community.
I have a Zeblaze blitz, and since the root for this device has come out (and we all thanks the hard work of anyone who has been involved in the development of all our devices), I tried to find a way to make my smartwatch more comfortable and easy to use, and honestly I got some results. So now, you guys, I will share the apps that I really can’t imagine doing without. 
I will update this thread with links of threads that I will open about each one of these apps. For each I will state if they are free or paid, or if they require root. In each thread I will make a brief review and explain which kind of setting are to be made to get the best result (at least for me). I hope this will be of any help to each one will be willing to read.

Global settings

XHFW3 floating windows     free - root required

GMD GestureControl     lite or paid - root required

Floatify     lite or paid - no root required

Keyboards

Minuum Keboard   trial or paid - no root required

Appearance

KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker    lite or paid - root required to install libraries if they’re missing

KWGT Widget Maker    lite or paid - no root required

Does it work on finow x5 plus?

Oct 13, 2016 15:58:53 GMT 1 ceccis said:
Hello guys, I decided that the time has come to bring my contribution to this community. I have a Zeblaze blitz, and since the root for this device has come out (and we all thanks the hard work of anyone who has been involved in the development of all our devices), I tried to find a way to make my smartwatch more comfortable and easy to use, and honestly I got some results. So now, you guys, I will share the apps that I really can't imagine doing without.  I will update this thread with links of threads that I will open about each one of these apps. For each I will state if they are free or paid, or if they require root. In each thread I will make a brief review and explain which kind of setting are to be made to get the best result (at least for me). I hope this will be of any help to each one will be willing to read.

Global settings

XHFW3 floating windows     free - root required

GMD GestureControl     lite or paid - root required

Floatify     lite or paid - no root required

Keyboards

Minuum Keboard   trial or paid - no root required

Appearance

KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker    lite or paid - root required to install libraries if they’re missing

KWGT Widget Maker    lite or paid - no root required

Hello! If you do a review with the best setting to have it would be awesome

lemfo lf16

wather display error

help

Jan 20, 2017 11:01:47 GMT 1 dezfafara444 said:
lemfo lf16

wather display error

help

with the stock app?

It is a reflection of the weather and temperature information of clock skin

Oct 13, 2016 15:58:53 GMT 1 ceccis said:
Hello guys, I decided that the time has come to bring my contribution to this community. I have a Zeblaze blitz, and since the root for this device has come out (and we all thanks the hard work of anyone who has been involved in the development of all our devices), I tried to find a way to make my smartwatch more comfortable and easy to use, and honestly I got some results. So now, you guys, I will share the apps that I really can't imagine doing without. I will update this thread with links of threads that I will open about each one of these apps. For each I will state if they are free or paid, or if they require root. In each thread I will make a brief review and explain which kind of setting are to be made to get the best result (at least for me). I hope this will be of any help to each one will be willing to read.

Global settings

XHFW3 floating windows free - root required

GMD GestureControl lite or paid - root required

Floatify lite or paid - no root required

Keyboards

Minuum Keboard trial or paid - no root required

Appearance

KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker lite or paid - root required to install libraries if they’re missing

KWGT Widget Maker lite or paid - no root required

Can you explain please how to use KWLP on smartwatch ? Stock launcher or Eric’s launcher ? Please I need to know

does anyone use shorcut apps? if so, what are u using?

***edit:

these are the app which i use on my S1:

1.m2d for phone notifications
2.chrome as my browser
3.gesture search easy access
4.google calendar 
5.hangouts
6.gsam for battery monitoring
7.jogtracker for workouts indoor and outdoor.
8.droid info\phone info for hardware and software info
9.settings search for easy settings access
10.sleebot for sleeping tracker
11.my sms for calls and sms from phone replies.
12.full battery notifier
13.nbubble which light up for notifications phone and watch
14.sensorfit\gliderun for 24\7 activity tracking 
15. a1 spu tool tracking hardware monitering
16. side bar for best and easy access for apps and settings

thats it:) what are yours?