Movement designstudy. WFD 0.14 Beta Battle of Britain with downloadlink

Hi i was just experimenting with WFD and movements thats what came out. Designed by myslef only parts are taken from parts of other watch so credits to me. If you want me to upload and are interessted in this watchface tell me. Ill upload then.
Battle
Download: BattleOfBritain.zip - Google Drive

10 Likes

I like that . It reminds me of my earliest clockskins when i was obsessed witn animation before .gifs could be used .

I dont know if this still works but i made it a 100 years ago

And yes i would like a copy :+1: please

3 Likes

Mk.IX and Bf 109. Great battle, there is also a movie made after this historic moment in WW2.
Yes, please.

1 Like

Added download link, its optimised for lemfo lem 12 pro hoper it works for other watches as well. Cheers

2 Likes

just looked at yoda, awesome effects u manage to do there, need to have a closer look at some.Thanks you provided the Link.Great work!

2 Likes

Thanks . It took hours and i was a newbie . Now we can cheat with .gifs :rofl:

2 Likes

Quite an imaginative and interesting design Jurgen! :+1: Cheers, Doons

P.S. Works fine on my Kospet Hope with Standard launcher.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Yes, it looks really great. Congrats!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks mate!

I really like this design but would like a ticking second hand, is there a way to modify it from sweeping to ticking?

Well, this is a watchface for Stocklauncher. Theoretically it is possible to use a ticking second hand. In this case, however, it would cause the rest of the movements to jump as well. I think that’s not an option.

3 Likes

Hi all. Yep i am still alive ^^ i have so much more projects i recently found ob my pc. But time is the problem. I hope when my youngest daughter is a bit older i might find my passion and time back to create some more faces. Hopefully by then my watch still works heheh. Greets!

3 Likes

Hello Jurgen. Nice to hear from you again! :grin:

2 Likes

Good to see you are still around here too!

1 Like