Moon phase question for @iscle

I clicked on the ClockSkinCoco APK in my watch’s download folder which - it seems - updated the UL… Correct?

that’s correct

to be able to export to xml from excel you have to enable the developer tab: https://www.excel-easy.com/examples/developer-tab.html

Thanks, but my Excel 2000 doesn’t have the required Developer option

If you can copy paste in notepad, it should work. Then save and if needed rename the file with the correct xml extension.
All the pictures should be in your skin folder as usual, and their names should correspond to what is in the xml file. Sure doing that manually is a bit tricky and may lead to errors, but it’s the only way for now.

1 Like

Eric - Worked like a charm! Many, many thanks for all your work.

Now I’ll load it on my Les2 and I’m hoping with the UL it will produce the desired results. I’m a little apprehensive because the UL install on my watch has been problematic…By the way, did @g1nton1c get it to work? I’m a little apprehensive because the UL install on my watch has been problematic…

Update - Appears to be working on the watch. Since we’re only 2 days past the full moon, it’s hard to see the the progress, but it definitely is looking good!

I can confirm that it’s working fine. Tested 8 pics by changing the date, 30 pics also. I will test 15 pictures now…

Yes, 15 pics is working fine, too. Good job, Eric!

1 Like

I have all 28 pictures… Be happy to share with the community!

So this was checked:

8 pictures
15 pictures
28 pictures
30 pictures

@doubledad: can you also check the moonphase for 28 pics by changing the date of your watch?

Next full moon is Nov 12th and - YES - it works!!!

1 Like

Mathematics are great science ! :grinning:

1 Like