Modded Kospet Hope, wireless charging

Fantastic job! I’m very happy you still have all your fingers left, etc. I worry when I hear nothing from you for a few days :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Warning :warning: Keep in mind that modifying anything in the device will most probably end in a pretty, but dead bracelet. :prayer_beads:

Having said that, does somebody know if I were (hypothetically) to do the same to a Kospet Prime, would it work?
The thing is, it doesn’t matter what I do, if I put it inside and it happens to fit (there are some sets that are 0.06"), the SIM and the heart rate monitor components would stay between the two coils when charging. Could something happen to the watch (if it’s not bricked from the beginning), to the components, or the efficiency when charging?

I don’t recommend it. I tried installing a coil in the Prime. But I couldn’t find a good position for the spool.
And I grilled the Kospet hope after a few days.

3 Likes

I mean, this was

Tell me if there is a solution. I am an electronics repairman

It was just working for a few days…

1 Like

Just tell me what part is needed, maybe I can provide better performance conditions. Is nfc sheet needed?

you need a coil for wireless charging.

I understand. But how much should it be? I have made many coils. Is it good to wrap it around a pin? Is it necessary for a negative or positive pole or not?

I can’t. It is dead. I toasted it a few days later. Because the temperature was too high in the watch. Sorry.

1 Like