mapping physical buttons

Hi everyone!!!

Is there any app or way to allows me to open any installed app for exampe camera by pressing/double pressing or long pressing physical buttons?

Jan 14, 2019 23:34:24 GMT 1 maro33 said:

Hi everyone!!!

Is there any app or way to allows me to open any installed app for exampe camera by pressing/double pressing or long pressing physical buttons?

You are looking for the ability to set a special function for a button, probably like the one on your phone. (On my phone that is a dedicated button for that feature.) I don’t know of any such app but you can use an app like “Floating Toucher” that lets you select apps to open from any screen displayed. I use it and find it quite useful. However it does not appear to be available in the Play Store but you can find current versions using google search. Try apkpure.com

Im looking for a function like in wear os which is stock in the settings to map buttons to open any from installed app

Jan 15, 2019 18:30:54 GMT 1 maro33 said:
Im looking for a function like in wear os which is stock in the settings to map buttons to open any from installed app

To my knowledge of the watches I've owned this function does not exist in these watches which run the Android operating system. Which is why I suggested Floating Toucher, for example, that allows you to open any app from any screen. While not the same it is a very useful tool.

I found it!!! Of corse it exist and many aplications use that function. I recomend to try “Buttons remapper” play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irishin.buttonsremapper&hl=pl