making call via watch ...

hello there this is my first thread and i am happy to join this great forum …
my question is …

can i make call\answer via smartwatch using phone’s simcard with Lemfo LF16 or kw88 or DM368  ?

if not … is there any app i can use for this operation ?

pls explain this point … thank you 

Dec 28, 2016 9:43:35 GMT 1 prince said:
hello there this is my first thread and i am happy to join this great forum ... my question is ...

can i make call\answer via smartwatch using phone’s simcard with Lemfo LF16 or kw88 or DM368  ?

yes, you can:) and welcome! also if you use 

phone: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms&hl=en

watch: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.mirror&hl=en

you can use these apps to get notifcations to your watch and reply through the watch (i have’nt been able to make the screen turn of with a notification from the watch).

Dec 28, 2016 9:47:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 28, 2016 9:43:35 GMT 1 prince said:
hello there this is my first thread and i am happy to join this great forum …
my question is …

you can use these apps to get notifcations to your watch and reply through the watch (i have’nt been able to make the screen turn of with a notification from the watch).

that’s to mean i have to install these apps on phone and watch to answer calls via watch ?

Dec 28, 2016 10:02:55 GMT 1 prince said:

Dec 28, 2016 9:47:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

that’s to mean i have to install these apps on phone and watch to answer calls via watch ?

yes, one for the phone and one for the watch BUT i was’nt able to make it popup the message as seen on the app itself to answer the call from the watch but all calls and sms are sent to the watch.

edit: yep, phone calls and sms pops up on the watch with the option to answer via watch BUT have’nt checked yet if it works with bt and 3g so…stay tune!

Usefull for sms only.

You can’t answer voice calls via watch using sim card from paired smartphone. You can see, who is calling, you can end the call (red symbol) and you can answer using SIM card from watch.
It means, stop the call and make callback from watch.

The same functionality offers tablet talk play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apdroid.tabtalk.

It seems to be android limitation: ->

How can I use Tablet Talk for voice calls?

To receive voice calls, you will need to pair a BlueTooth headset to your Android phone. Tablet Talk will notify you of incoming calls on your tablet, and let you answer them, at which point the Bluetooth headset will take over the call. There’s no need to take your phone out of your pocket!

Why can’t I use the tablet’s speaker for phone calls?

Tablet Talk allows you to control phone calls from the tablet. However, it is not possible to use the tablet’s speakers or microphone for voice calls, owing to technical limitations of the Android platform.

The phone calling features were requested by and designed for users with Bluetooth headsets who wanted to be able to control phone calls from the tablet. You can use a headset and Tablet Talk on your phone at the same time.

Dec 28, 2016 14:12:02 GMT 1 serak said:
Usefull for sms only.

You can’t answer voice calls via watch using sim card from paired smartphone. You can see, who is calling, you can end the call (red symbol) and you can answer using SIM card from watch.
It means, stop the call and make callback from watch.

The same functionality offers tablet talk play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apdroid.tabtalk.

It seems to be android limitation: →

How can I use Tablet Talk for voice calls?

To receive voice calls, you will need to pair a BlueTooth headset to your Android phone. Tablet Talk will notify you of incoming calls on your tablet, and let you answer them, at which point the Bluetooth headset will take over the call. There’s no need to take your phone out of your pocket!

Why can’t I use the tablet’s speaker for phone calls?

Tablet Talk allows you to control phone calls from the tablet. However, it is not possible to use the tablet’s speakers or microphone for voice calls, owing to technical limitations of the Android platform.

The phone calling features were requested by and designed for users with Bluetooth headsets who wanted to be able to control phone calls from the tablet. You can use a headset and Tablet Talk on your phone at the same time.

ok ... this is useful i will try to install both apps the free one and the paid one /// thank u so much

I think you can just use the free one for testing, if it is not worth it.
And you could only answer/make calls with a sim inserted.

Dec 29, 2016 8:21:33 GMT 1 smith said:
I think you can just use the free one for testing, if it is not worth it. And you could only answer/make calls with a sim inserted.

will try ....