Longines Heritage Retrograde Who can produce the look of this beautiful dial? Please.

Longines Heritage Retrograde
Who can produce the look of this beautiful dial? Please.
I’ll wait.

538d602a815e5c9f12982d068d261ab1.jpeg

1 Like

I’ll give a try.

The outer ring looks a lot like the the Arnold and I did. @G1NT0N1C I could do it too, but you could probably do it quicker. I dunno when I’d be able to work on it next.

It is necessary to change the background color to dark or black. White background will “eat” the battery like a hungry elephant …

@Sher_Akiloff Elephants don’t eat batteries.

Even if they are very hungry.

@G1NT0N1C Maybe if they are drunk :confused:
But then again, elephants usually don’t drink.

@Bert_van_de_Bovenkamp Ok. Then I’ll use the original colors! :wink:

I see that my allegory about the elephant was a success … Of course, your right to make the background original or custom. In my archive there are dozens of watchfaces on a white background, but almost all of them are unpopular. There will be one more … On all my smart watches there is only one “white” watch face from my friend Ruslan Sokolovsky. It is quite another thing if the face of this watch face is deep dark or black. However, it is always possible for the user to change the faces of the watch face in the desired color.
Good luck and thanks.

@Sher_Akiloff I’m thinking about a 2nd version. But let me finish this one first…
:wink:

Just posted it:

-The Longines Heritage Retrograde, requested by sunwoo im . Needs Universal launcher

@Sher_Akiloff I will do a dark version too, maybe tomorrow.