Lokmat appllp max

LOKMAT APPLLP MAX Android Watch Phone Dual Camera Video Calls 4G Wifi Smartwatch Men RAM 4G ROM 64G Game Watch Detachable Band

Hardware Configuration:
CPU:MT6761
Watch APP:HEBSWatch
Display screen:2.88 inch TFT
Screen Resolution:480*640 dpi
RAM/ROM:4G+64GB
SIM card:Nano SIM
Internet:2G/3G/4G
System:Android 9.0
Frequency band:
GSM:850/900/1800/1900
WCDMA: B1/B2/B5/B8
TD-SCDMA: B34/B39
LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20
LTE-TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41(100MHz)
Camera:Front 5 million, Side 13 million
Battery:2300mAh
Wifi:Support 2.4G/5G
Battery life:3 days
Support system: Android6.0 or iOS11.0 and above.

What the use of this post ?
Android 9 watches are not recommended at all.

1 Like

Why is it not recommended? Sorry, what’s wrong with Android 9? Please explain. It’s a only new smartwatch twith a detachable bend.

We don’t support those watches, the A9 version is a piece of crap (as far as we know).

3 Likes

LOL! :poop:

1 Like

I purchased this one Jingtider S999 a while back. You can read my review on the items website. Same watch but cheaper. It is well built but too many limitations on the software. I can’t recommend until the software is updated.

There won’t be any update.

:sob: That sux…

I may take a bit of heat for this, but personally, I really like this watch. It’s got so many things “right” that a software/firmware tweak would make this an outstanding product. The full 12.6MP camera at the top alone gives it 5 stars for me. Add to that the easily removable modular design for standalone phone or Android smartwatch phone and another 5 stars. For the average Joe who’s not looking to root it or switch to Nova or another launcher, but wants a decent Android smartwatch with innovative new features, this is a score.

I know there’s a huge back story behind what’s going on, and I’m sorry China hasn’t got their act together to work together and improve the market for the customer, but it is as it is, and will resolve itself one way or another in time. But for now, from the perspective of a casual Android smartwatch user, this one works.

I’ve fully tested out the Google Play Store and Google Assistant interface and it’s smooth. Google Lens works great and can identify flowers growing in my yard simply from a photo. True, there’s no clockskin support for adding custom faces, and the faces it does have are ugly and lame. If there were a competitor with the same 5 star features and clockskin support, I’d be more than happy to go with that one. But sadly, as usual, this is the only game in town by two names, S999 and APPLLP MAX, so it is what it is.

Finally, as for firmware updates, it appears there is someone working in the background to improve things. I’m putting up a video shortly that will clearly show the difference between firmware v3 and v4, and they are pretty new firmwares. So although the team here isn’t involved or supporting Android 9 or this firmware, there is work happening on incremental improvements somewhere on this planet. Again, I don’t plan to get immersed in the back story of what’s going on, but just observing what I’m receiving as products for review for the general public.

So guys, you’re gonna see a lot of this one. I’ll be breaking things down in 20 min segments over the next month or so and will try and highlight deficiencies as well as work arounds (like a really cool way to get 1920x1080 FHD landscape video from the top camera – the current stock camera doesn’t even shoot video). We have NEVER had a side or top (Genesis) camera that could shoot anything but portrait (vertical) video, so this is really great news for those wanting usable watch video.

So in conclusion, as I state in this video, congrats to everyone who’s been harping for these improvements in Android smartwatches. This product brings them to market, perhaps in an unconventional way, but nonetheless it’s here, it’s now, and it works from a hardware perspective. We really can’t overlook that simply for the sake of marginal, unsupported software. This is an amazing smartwatch creation.

Apologies if I’m ruffling feathers here as I know this site isn’t supporting anything to do with this watch, and fine with me if you guys feel it’s inappropriate for me to post about it and want to take this down. No hard feelings and I totally support this site and all the other fine watches covered here. I only wish this S999/APPLLP MAX were one of them.

4 Likes

I’m not conviced this is a real 13MP camera, could you upload the device info as described here?

3 Likes
1 Like

Done @none. Is it there in the database? True 13MP & 5MP cameras? Anything else you’d like to point out about it? 4 core, right, not 8?

Thanks @Dr_Andy_Vishnu I just read the @pablo11 post. I understand the frustration of one China company stealing the work of another China company. Stuff like that just doesn’t happen in such an ethical country. Ironically, I’m not seeing the horrific issues with battery life, Google support, or other major functionality of this watch. I’ll do my best to show what it does in upcoming videos, but honestly, even if it is sold “as seen” with no further support, for my limited uses (and I think most of the public’s casual use) it will be fine. Teebo has been cranking out video after video of various games on the platform on his YouTube channel, and they all seem to work super smooth, even better than on some phones according to comments. It beats the socks off the LEM4 and LEM4 PRO and even LEMT, but really sorry it’s such an issue watch regarding the back story situation. I do hope someday it can be resolved in a positive way, as this design concept has more potential than any large form Android smartwatch I’ve seen yet. Betcha it gets stolen again by somebody else and supported A10 is ported to it. That would be the cat’s meow.

3 Likes

It can be found here.
The chipset is a MT6761 (Helio A20), but unfortunately the app can’t request more driver details without root access (those are the unknown drivers listed as other).

1 Like

So a cool feature for side loading apps on this A9 version is how it works when you connect the charging wire to your computer USB. The watch goes into it’s charging screen, like on a regular wall charger, but if you swipe you get the selection for File Transfer rather than the watch face. On A7 you need to navigate to Notifications or dive into Settings. On A10 it just connects automatically providing no layer of security. The swipe-touch is clean. Just FYI as it’s not obvious or covered anywhere.

Here’s a new nightmare. You know the 4 pin charging wire we have for all the typical Android watches and how they have two different polarities? So you can’t interchange them, right? Well the wire for this new S999/AAPLLP MAX reverses the magnets on one of the current configurations so the cord hangs off the watch from the opposite direction. So now we have three cords with the same appearance head but different ways of hooking up. In other words, this new cord pin layout is same as the LEM14 cable in that I can use the LEM14 on this watch with the wire streaming out the opposite direction, up rather than down. Hope this is clear.

1 Like

Removing this thread as I said before

Not here.

I thought I was pretty clear…

This is what we as a group have agreed.
It’s nothing to do with copying… I just mentioned that in passing.

It’s the fact that they are unsupportable and we are not going to feed the fire.
End of story.

1 Like