LG Watch Sport Face

Thanks! But regarding the heartrate progress bar, I don’t understand how it can be implemented. Could you please provide a bit more info?

It’s alright, but if you want to make a face request you could start another thread. It’s good forum etiquette to keep a thread on topic.

1 Like

With a static image, you mean? Cuz I don’t think upcoming calendar events can be shown on these watchfaces
If so, would you want it with the same message (20m: Coffee with Lily) or something different?

I did not know that it was not possible to display the upcoming calendar events on watchfaces. In that case, the google assistant is good. Thanx a tonn.

RK

1 Like

amazing work ! always including both stock and UL with designs, thank you.

looking forward to any and all upcoming works of more digital watch faces !

1 Like

Excellent :watch: face work! Thank you for your time.

1 Like

I put the version with a simple search, and it turned out this (The version with the assistant doesn’t have this. Can I fix it somehow? I have Lemfo Lem8.

Hi @meghgoswami835. I’m using UL on my Kospet Hope & am only getting a black screen with the info on, not like ur photo’s. I have uninstalled & reinstalled, Any idea’s please? :thinking:

This should work for standard launcher

1 Like

Strange, I downloaded and reinstalled and it’s working on UL
there should be 189 files in total in the folder/zip file, do you have all?
also image1.png should be the background image:
image1

Thanks 4 ur quick response. There r only 150 files & no image files in both versions, very odd, :thinking: I’ll download & try again.

@meghgoswami835
The link 2 the Google Assistant face UL is working but only shows 150 files.The version with Google is not working.

i have this installed on stock launcher and it works flawlessly (kospet optimus)

Can you download them from here and try again:
With GAssist
With Google App
Both for UL
There should be 189 files in total in all the versions

1 Like

@meghgoswami835
Both of those links worked my friend :+1:, thank you very much. Any idea why the UL link only had 150 files?

1 Like

No idea, I downloaded the files from the previous links and still had 189 files
Happy to hear it works now

1 Like

Thank you very much. This link works as it should. )))

1 Like

Hi friends,

since I haven’t posted anything in a long time, I thought it was time.
Here is my redesigned version of the LG.
Credits are as pointed out above plus meghgoswami835 who made the initial version.
It’s touchy if you have the same apps as I have (otherwiseyou have to change the links in the xml)

So have fun.
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pj2BvX7_YcQ6BPEX_wkJc7-5RQL3AWyk/view?usp=sharing

clock_skin_model

7 Likes

Good job and good to see you back :+1:

1 Like

Nice work on this version :100: