Lemfo LF2

hello,

I bought this nice watch last week ,  I have a problem with the bluetooth, my phone sees the watch, the watch sees the phone, OK !, I make the apparaillage, on one side it proprose me, CONNECT, on the other ALSO, I CONFIRM (but I can not put the famous code, but it still goes), but after nothing ! the material does not seem connected,  , no applications, nor the official does not find the watch

, have an idea, thank you very much

Aug 12, 2018 8:42:42 GMT 1 rickzx said:

hello,

I bought this nice watch last week ,  I have a problem with the bluetooth, my phone sees the watch, the watch sees the phone, OK !, I make the apparaillage, on one side it proprose me, CONNECT, on the other ALSO, I CONFIRM (but I can not put the famous code, but it still goes), but after nothing ! the material does not seem connected,  , no applications, nor the official does not find the watch

, have an idea, thank you very much

Which app are you using to connect them?

official Wiiwatch , and I have tested other …

thank you …

Aug 12, 2018 14:08:49 GMT 1 rickzx said:

thank you …

make sure that the watch and phone are’nt paired via bluetooth but via the app itself, why not using m2d or watch droid or swapp link? way better m2d also works with wifi and 3g and not just bt.

Aug 12, 2018 14:08:49 GMT 1 rickzx said:

thank you …

Just to further clarify is the app you installed Wiiwatch or Wiiwatch2? And as Sonia said the other apps work much better than Wiiwatch. I personally prefer WatchDroid. It does it all very well as long as the watch does not have Bluetooth Call installed. Trying to find information on Lemfo LF2. Found several videos on YT for the LEF 2 so assume this is your watch. It does not have BT call. Also what type, brand, phone are you trying to connect with?