LEMFO LF16 Sync with Mobile Phone

Dear All

I have LF16 and i cannot connect it with any useful program like Google fit or fit bit or anything even there is app on google play called LEMFO band cannot connect to it!, it just connect with the very poooooooooooor app WiiWear (SinWear) and even it doesn’t sync pedometer

i wonder is it “LOCKED” by LEMFO to prevent it to connect to any other program ? can this be solved, i.e. by rooting? is there any solution for this ?

Thanks

Dec 31, 2016 7:16:22 GMT 1 osama said:
Dear All

I have LF16 and i cannot connect it with any useful program like Google fit or fit bit or anything even there is app on google play called LEMFO band cannot connect to it!, it just connect with the very poooooooooooor app WiiWear (SinWear) and even it doesn’t sync pedometer

i wonder is it “LOCKED” by LEMFO to prevent it to connect to any other program ? can this be solved, i.e. by rooting? is there any solution for this ?

Thanks


you can use M2D for notifications with reply option and you can use s health, why can’t u use google fit?    

Dec 31, 2016 10:14:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 31, 2016 7:16:22 GMT 1 osama said:
Dear All

I have LF16 and i cannot connect it with any useful program like Google fit or fit bit or anything even there is app on google play called LEMFO band cannot connect to it!, it just connect with the very poooooooooooor app WiiWear (SinWear) and even it doesn’t sync pedometer

i wonder is it “LOCKED” by LEMFO to prevent it to connect to any other program ? can this be solved, i.e. by rooting? is there any solution for this ?

Thanks


you can use M2D for notifications with reply option and you can use s health, why can’t u use google fit?    

I search for the watch and i find it but when i click connect it never connect and tells me failed, also for MTK Smart Devices, FundDO APK all are not able to connect to the watch
Dec 31, 2016 10:40:32 GMT 1 osama said:

Dec 31, 2016 10:14:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
you can use M2D for notifications with reply option and you can use s health, why can’t u use google fit?    


I search for the watch and i find it but when i click connect it never connect and tells me failed, also for MTK Smart Devices, FundDO APK all are not able to connect to the watch

are you sure you do’nt see them paired? not connected because the phone does’nt see the watch as headset or speaker but as tablet or another phone but you should see them paired.

for notifications use these apps:

  1. download for phone:  

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.manager&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.notifications&hl=en

  1. dwonload for watch: 

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.manager&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.m2d.receiver&hl=en

make sure that all passwords you enter will be the same on phone and watch, for example: the password you enter in reciever you put the same on reciever in watch and phone and so on…

for answering calls and sms from watch:

  1. on phone install this app: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms&hl=en
  2. on watch install this app: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.mirror&hl=en
    make sure you use same account. i love it and i contact the developer to make it work with bt it works with 3g but with delay and it works with wifi.

it looks that there is something i don’t understand

yes i see the device and when i click pair i see codes in both watch and phone then i pair, then i see the watch in paired devices, but when i open FunDo app or Android Wear, i cannot connect to the watch , even WiiWear this program as you see from the snapshot cannot sync the steps, but working fine for notification, also the programs you send me M2D also work fine with notification, thanks for those

now i can see on the watch : connected … disconnected … connected … disconnected …connected … disconnected … bluetooth enabled … bluetooth disabled… …
i removed the option to enable and disable bluetooth on error from M2D

Jan 2, 2017 15:34:33 GMT 1 osama said:
it looks that there is something i don't understand

yes i see the device and when i click pair i see codes in both watch and phone then i pair, then i see the watch in paired devices, but when i open FunDo app or Android Wear, i cannot connect to the watch , even WiiWear this program as you see from the snapshot cannot sync the steps, but working fine for notification, also the programs you send me M2D also work fine with notification, thanks for those

now i can see on the watch : connected … disconnected … connected … disconnected …connected … disconnected … bluetooth enabled … bluetooth disabled… …
i removed the option to enable and disable bluetooth on error from M2D


This app doesn’t work with our watches. Use M2D or the lemfo app.

but how to sync the steps and heart rate ? even lemfo doesn’t work with me

android wear keeps connected … disconnected … i will remove it

Jan 2, 2017 16:08:23 GMT 1 osama said:
but how to sync the steps and heart rate ? even lemfo doesn't work with me

android wear keeps connected … disconnected … i will remove it


This isn’t android wear watch so the app won’t work, I use s health for activity tracker. For notifications use m2d. For calls and sms use My SMS

Thanks Sophie for that
I will try S Health