Lemfo lf 16 problem with resolution.Help me pleeease.

You have to reset the watch.
If are not able to do a factory reset using the Settings menu, you can flash ONLY the userdata.img partition for a complete factory reset.
You can find the latest firmware for your watch here:
/thread/734/lemfo-lf16

Apr 5, 2017 17:11:58 GMT 1 Ciro Danise said:
You have to reset the watch. If are not able to do a factory reset using the Settings menu, you can flash ONLY the userdata.img partition for a complete factory reset. You can find the latest firmware for your watch here: /thread/734/lemfo-lf16

Hello.Thanks, but i dont know how.(((
Apr 5, 2017 17:11:58 GMT 1 Ciro Danise said:
You have to reset the watch. If are not able to do a factory reset using the Settings menu, you can flash ONLY the userdata.img partition for a complete factory reset. You can find the latest firmware for your watch here: /thread/734/lemfo-lf16

Sorry,link for firmware for lf 16 dont work.

The link is working, I just checked it.
Video instruction for flashing are here - remember, you only need to flash the userdata.img partitition -

/thread/51/smartwatch-ticks-video-guides-flashing

And here:

Apr 5, 2017 19:08:23 GMT 1 Ciro Danise said:
The link is working, I just checked it. Video instruction for flashing are here - remember, you only need to flash the userdata.img partitition - /thread/51/smartwatch-ticks-video-guides-flashing

And here:

Thank you, but i dont know, why link doesnt open:( Can you help me and upload this firmware on google drive? please
Apr 5, 2017 19:28:00 GMT 1 aragon1 said:

Thank you, but i dont know, why link doesnt open:( Can you help me and upload this firmware on google drive? please

you need the rom?

Apr 5, 2017 21:55:19 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 5, 2017 19:28:00 GMT 1 aragon1 said:

you need the rom?

Hello! Please help me. Can you upload this firmware- /thread/734/lemfo-lf16    to google drive ? 
Apr 6, 2017 15:37:58 GMT 1 aragon1 said:

Apr 5, 2017 21:55:19 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
you need the rom?

Hello! Please help me. Can you upload this firmware- /thread/734/lemfo-lf16    to google drive ? 

i checked the link and it works, which browser do you use? i use chrome and the downlod apears in the upper tab. if you still having problem i'll see what can be done.

Apr 6, 2017 20:58:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 6, 2017 15:37:58 GMT 1 aragon1 said:

i checked the link and it works, which browser do you use? i use chrome and the downlod apears in the upper tab. if you still having problem i'll see what can be done.

I use chrome, but link dont open.An error occurred while establishing a secure connection.Can you upload this firmware( goo.gl/6Wh2G1 )to another File-sharing service? Please.Thank you
Apr 7, 2017 6:16:29 GMT 1 aragon1 said:

Apr 6, 2017 20:58:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i checked the link and it works, which browser do you use? i use chrome and the downlod apears in the upper tab. if you still having problem i’ll see what can be done.

I use chrome, but link dont open.An error occurred while establishing a secure connection.Can you upload this firmware( goo.gl/6Wh2G1 )to another File-sharing service? Please.Thank you

let me check and see what can be done.

Apr 7, 2017 13:41:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 7, 2017 6:16:29 GMT 1 aragon1 said:

This is the correct link - tried and tested by all of the mods from four corners of the world.

/thread/734/lemfo-lf16  - and then click on the link

Apr 7, 2017 13:41:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

This is the correct link - tried and tested by all of the mods from four corners of the world.

Hello.Yes, i downloaded firmware.Mr. Ciro Danise said: remember, you only need to flash the userdata.img partitition -.What is it?  thank
Apr 8, 2017 7:25:05 GMT 1 aragon1 said:
pablo11 AvatarApr 7, 2017 13:54:43 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Hello.Yes, i downloaded firmware.Mr. Ciro Danise said: remember, you only need to flash the userdata.img partitition -.What is it?  thank

I have no idea - what are you trying to do?
For factory reset I would flash the userdata partition…
If you don’t know what this is after downloading the firmware - you have big issues !!!

Apr 8, 2017 7:25:05 GMT 1 aragon1 said:

I have no idea - what are you trying to do? For factory reset I would flash the userdata partition..... If you don't know what this is after downloading the firmware - you have big issues !!!
Hello,i flash my watches yesterday. All okey.Thank you
The link is working, I just checked it. Video instruction for flashing are here - remember, you only need to flash the userdata.img partitition - /thread/51/smartwatch-ticks-video-guides-flashing

And here:

Hello!I flash my watches, all okey!!!! VERY BIG THANK YOU

You are welcome