Lemfo les1 battery drain fix?

I love this watch but the battery is really bad is there any fixes to this cfw or different launchers would really appreciate any input.ty

Jun 20, 2018 17:54:47 GMT 1 bubbypop666 said:
I love this watch but the battery is really bad is there any fixes to this cfw or different launchers would really appreciate any input.ty

what apps are you using on the watch? most likely an app or apps causing the battery draining, are you also using 3g?

Not many YouTube and a few more.just seen sumthin about updating Google play services?

Jun 20, 2018 20:02:43 GMT 1 bubbypop666 said:
Not many YouTube and a few more.just seen sumthin about updating Google play services?

ok, here are your problems, first of all YT has great impact on battery life on a phone so what do you think on a watch?? secondly cancel all updates and synchronizations

on google play store and do’nt activate them if you want to update something just update manually. you have’nt answered my question do you use 3g?

Yes I use 3g Sun-Times I’m Gona try switching it off all day to see if there’s any difference.

Jun 20, 2018 20:24:22 GMT 1 bubbypop666 said:
Yes I use 3g Sun-Times I'm Gona try switching it off all day to see if there's any difference.

also diable any updates and syncs that google play store and any apps do.

***you should get at least a 24hrs of usage.