LEMFO LEM7 Touchscreen not working.

Hi, 

I followed the instructions on your video and it all went fine, I go the “OK” at the finish of the flash but the touchscreen still doesn’t work.

Aug 26, 2018 4:52:13 GMT 1 bugsbunny said:
Hi, 

I followed the instructions on your video and it all went fine, I go the “OK” at the finish of the flash but the touchscreen still doesn’t work.

1.which firmware version did you try?

1. did you choose upgrade in sp flash tool?

Aug 26, 2018 18:27:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 26, 2018 4:52:13 GMT 1 bugsbunny said:
Hi, 

1.which firmware version did you try?

1. did you choose upgrade in sp flash tool?

Sonia I went back and reviewed your video on flashing the Lem 7, again. As I thought I remembered you said to select "Download only" and uncheck the preloader. Now you are asking bugsbunny if he chose "upgrade" in sp flash tool after he said he followed the instructions in the video.

The many instructions we see posted or mentioned on this forum, on flashing these watches, are often confusing and sometimes contradictory. I would be beneficial to me and probably others if a basic set of instructions were provided on Flashing these watches that explained when to use the different functions. For example: When do you use (1) Format All & Download (2) Firmware upgrade (3) Download only. Also when to use the preloader and when not to use the preloader. This would be an excellent starting point to eliminate a lot of the confusion and hopefully issues people have flashing their watches. When you know what to use  it sounds simple and works well. When you don’t know it can be confusing and problematic.

capt jon

you are RIGHT and i will add instructions to the video or even do new one with these instructions.

Aug 27, 2018 2:12:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:capt jon

you are RIGHT and i will add instructions to the video or even do new one with these instructions.

Sonia that would be helpful but my suggestion would work best if these instructions were written and posted on the forum under a "Flashing Firmware" post where they could be referred to on each occasion of flashing a watch if necessary and kept updated. They also would always be available for new members who come on the site looking for flashing information and easy for all to locate. Hopefully it would also reduce the number of posts having to explain this procedure over and over.