Lemfo lem5 notification

Hi i have Lemfo lem5 and xiaomi mi3 i have one major issue whenever i connect my watch with lemfo app i dont get push messages from apps sometimes also i dont get option to pick up calls or reply message… plz suggest me best app to tackle this which will not consume battery like monster.

P. S i used m2d apps from xda forums that killed my battery in 1 hours

Thanks

Apr 6, 2017 7:22:03 GMT 1 saphy said:
Hi i have Lemfo lem5 and xiaomi mi3 i have one major issue whenever i connect my watch with lemfo app i dont get push messages from apps sometimes also i dont get option to pick up calls or reply message... plz suggest me best app to tackle this which will not consume battery like monster.

P. S i used m2d apps from xda forums that killed my battery in 1 hours

Thanks

i use m2d and it does’nt have that much of an impact on battery life, did you use the m2d bt with it? true, it can work with wifi and 3g also but better with bt. you can’t reply to msg and calls from the watch there is’nt any app that do that only My SMS which gives you notifications and you can reply from watch.

is there any other app apart from m2d where i can get atleast notifications from apps on mobile

Apr 6, 2017 12:40:49 GMT 1 saphy said:
is there any other app apart from m2d where i can get atleast notifications from apps on mobile

you can use the stock app you can also use Pushbullet but it works with 3g or wifi only, try to check the friendly apps section for more apps.

Try tablet talk
Set watch as tablet
Connect through bluetooth
You can receive calls on your phone if you connect the headset and reply to the SMS from the watch