lemfo lem x

Jul 31, 2018 16:20:00 GMT 1 leafar said:
For that price sounds reasonable, I am still not sure Even I hate presell we don’t know when the watch it’s going to be available 

pablo11 said today mid to end of august !

Jul 31, 2018 17:16:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

For that price sounds reasonable, I am still not sure
Even I hate presell we don’t know when the watch it’s going to be available 

true and it is also better to wait for reviews:)

Nah . Just order one and then if its crap come on this forum and moan for a month :laughing::laughing:

Jul 31, 2018 18:11:07 GMT 1 mgk said:

Jul 31, 2018 18:13:45 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

i hope that it does'nt have the flat tire, in some pictures it shows this.

Jul 31, 2018 18:17:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 31, 2018 18:11:07 GMT 1 mgk said:

Jul 31, 2018 18:13:45 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

i hope that it does’nt have the flat tire, in some pictures it shows this.

Very true

Jul 31, 2018 18:18:47 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Jul 31, 2018 18:17:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i hope that it does’nt have the flat tire, in some pictures it shows this.

Very true

I think the flat tire will be on the watch… Look at the resolution… It indicate a non square size…

Please explain : what is a flat tire ?

Yes it’s look like it is gonna have the flat tire, it’s big screen. So my question is how is gonna look the watch faces, like cut from the bottom,hum, we have to ask to Eric’s about his launcher if will support it and if it’s needed a new watch faces for this type of screen and resolution

Jul 31, 2018 19:54:04 GMT 1 mgk said:

It’s like a little part of the bottom of the screen that is unusable, like the first generation of the motorola Smartwatch , so everything it’s look like is cut

Looks good, only thing missing is nfc, I will probably buy it

Jul 31, 2018 18:57:50 GMT 1 krapulant said:
Jul 31, 2018 18:18:47 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Very true

I think the flat tire will be on the watch... Look at the resolution... It indicate a non square size...

I really hope it isn't a flat tire watch, if it is it would be a real deal breaker
Jul 31, 2018 19:54:04 GMT 1 mgk said:

cut at the bottom of the screen, like the moto 360 that it is always black, ugly with watchfaces and just not looks great. some pictures show it and some do'nt.

soniasophie9697 i am no sure about this watch. I would buy it, but i’m not sure it is worth that amount of money. With thor pro i can stay all day without problems with sim, many hours of BT headset. IDK if it is worth 200$. For 250 you should buy ticwatch pro that have a 30 days usage.

Aug 1, 2018 4:46:08 GMT 1 jinvice said:soniasophie9697 i am no sure about this watch. I would buy it, but i'm not sure it is worth that amount of money. With thor pro i can stay all day without problems with sim, many hours of BT headset. IDK if it is worth 200$. For 250 you should buy ticwatch pro that have a 30 days usage.

Any full android watch will never cost over 150USD same will be with Lem X  and all full android watch are way better than the ticwatch that it gives you what cheap BT watch gives you. I always wanted a way h that doesn't depend on the phone to use it. I less care about BT calls and notifications synchronize as all the apps I have on my phone I can put on the watch.

To be honest, even with the flat tyre - the specs and quality are more important to me.
My understanding is that the black area is for light sensor location… So ambient sensors could be used for adaptive display properties…
Let’s see

pablo11 AvatarAug 1, 2018 11:39:10 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
To be honest, even with the flat tyre - the specs and quality are more important to me.

No just the specifications are important, think about the feature(Bluetooth calling and waterproof), besides the design the look,right here in USA with the issues that we have with the phone carrier is really bad and expensive . I wish to don’t have the hassle when I want to use the SIM card in both devices I want just plug and play, but it’s not easy in USA.  I want to use reliable Smartwatch I don’t want to pay over to $200, because my job requires a rugged condition , so the watch in period over 5 months it will look pretty Wear . besides this I like the idea of the big screen in round watches, you can read better, I did use glasses for reading and the last we have to see how the watch looks with flat tires with watch faces 

The LEMX will not have BT calling.
It may have it in about 6 months time… if they manage to make it work on A7 and A7.1.

pablo11 AvatarAug 1, 2018 13:17:14 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
The LEMX will not have BT calling. It may have it in about 6 months time..... if they manage to make it work on A7 and A7.1.

Its not a big deal yet but you know peoples want that feature, all wear OS watches has it,you see right now mostly of watches with A5 and mtk6580 still coming with Bt calling us that we want the extra feature beside the most important 100% waterproof and dust. Yes it will take that time,maybe openwatch project is already available. to me about the Lem X is how things its going look with that screen and resolution with the flat tire

Absolutely agree :+1:
It’s just a matter of time. But I think it will be a while yet…

By the way, we sincerely invite YouTube technology bloggers to cooperate. We have prepared 20pcs LEM X for free review video. The basic requirement is that you have more than 100,000 fans on your personal website.
Contact information WhatsApp: +8615576632900.
YouTubers get the watch to see the review or Pablo11 why you don’t ask for one for the community

Aug 2, 2018 18:25:21 GMT 1 leafar said:
By the way, we sincerely invite YouTube technology bloggers to cooperate. We have prepared 20pcs LEM X for free review video. The basic requirement is that you have more than 100,000 fans on your personal website. Contact information WhatsApp: +8615576632900. YouTubers get the watch to see the review or Pablo11 why you don’t ask for one for the community

pablo11 has probably had one secretly strapped to his wrist for months testing it out . Then going out on a night giving it the “ Big Un “ in pubs / kebab shops etc showing off 😆😆