Lemfo lem-d watch

I got the lemfo lem-D and the weather is wrong a cant put my location and i was wondering if you will make a software update soon to fix screen lag too thks?

Sorry . But we support full android watches only

1 Like

Okay so where can i make a complaint or can i get refund or something cause this watch needs a update its worth it

Again: Since it is not a full android watch, we cannot help. You should contact the seller.

2 Likes

@Dstf although we can’t help as far as that watch is concerned, this forum has information about many smartwatches that might be more of what you’re looking for. Feel free to research here and don’t forget to check out @SmartWatch_Ticks on YouTube. He does very informative videos on a wide array of smart bands, smart devices, and smartwatches, including full Android and occasionally, Wear OS. He does 1-2 minute rundowns as well as 30-45 minute reviews. On rare occasions, if a watch has a lot of features, he will even split it into 2 videos in order to give each feature adequate time. He makes sure to note what features are included, as well as popular features that may be missing on a particular model. If you’re interested in a particular watch, search for his channel and the watch model. Chances are, he’s probably reviewed it. If he hasn’t, he probably will, soon. I really enjoy his videos. He seems to thoroughly enjoy his job and can often be seen geeking out on really cool features or watchfaces. Anyways, hopefully this helps.

BTW, if you are interested in designing, on occasions when a contest is running, Ticks will often go over the details and rules on his YT channel. Have a happy :turkey: Day!