Lem7 does not answer the touch screen

mccregor

did you change or deleted any watch face? did you use the + to download watch faces?

Jul 26, 2018 14:51:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:mccregor

did you change or deleted any watch face? did you use the + to download watch faces?

I added a few using the + and also a 2-3 by downloading and including them into the watchfaces folder. Always through the watch and not using a USB-PC connection. When this issue happened, I was using same watchface for 2 weeks and did some reboots without problems. I am remembering that I had to reboot the watch because it was showing the same notification received from whatsapp even though It was removed from my phone.

mccregor

it seems that a watch face or an app caused it but most likely a watch face, the solution is to flash the watch with it’s firmware.

Please, my Lemfo Lem7 does not boot. The screen remains black.

It makes the start sound but the screen stays black.

How can I do a Hard Reset?

please How can I do a Hard Reset?

Sept 16, 2018 10:32:05 GMT 1 rapeal said:
please How can I do a Hard Reset?

you can't without custom cecovery, you will need to flash the watch with firmware and use upgrade in sp f.tool. do you need help with that?

If I need help please, I do not know how it’s done.

Can not you do a hard reset?

please ,can you help me?

Sept 17, 2018 15:59:48 GMT 1 rapeal said:
please ,can you help me?

yes, contact me via msg:)

I’m sorry but I do not know how to contact you as you indicate.

Please, is there any link with the explanation of how to do it?

Sept 18, 2018 9:32:07 GMT 1 rapeal said:
I'm sorry but I do not know how to contact you as you indicate.

Please, is there any link with the explanation of how to do it?

At the bottom of the header, at the top of the page, is a link for “Messages”. Just click on it and select “create message” at the top right of the screen. It would help if you explored the site for all the options available to you. I think Sonia is concerned with your apparent lack of knowledge of the process and wants to help individually to set up the upgrade process.

thank you

Hello Sonia go a problem with my lemfo lem 7 practically and since yesterday touching the touch on the bottom right type I want to turn off and then press on Ok it does not work only in that part as I can solve thanks a lot

Dec 15, 2018 7:37:13 GMT 1 ospite11 said:
Hello Sonia go a problem with my lemfo lem 7 practically and since yesterday touching the touch on the bottom right type I want to turn off and then press on Ok it does not work only in that part as I can solve thanks a lot

was this from the start? if so, you need to contact the seller and ask for a replacement. what is the model of your watch? can you plz upload watch info?

fine a 2 giorni fa il modello andava bene e z28 lem 7 v2.4 l’aggiornamento a 2.5 sempre la stessa cosa non appena vado a casa le impostazioni del luogo foto

Some help guys I have for the touch operation only the right side where the writing goes out ok

Dec 17, 2018 13:51:18 GMT 1 ospite11 said:
Some help guys I have for the touch operation only the right side where the writing goes out ok

Did you flash the watch with the firmware v2.5 and v2.4?

2.5 then 2.4 and I solved now but I was turned off 2 days and when I turned it on all black I tried to put again 2.4 but always black screen as I can solve test done and says nand flash war nor detector and uft war not detector

Dec 25, 2018 4:06:40 GMT 1 ospite11 said:
2.5 then 2.4 and I solved now but I was turned off 2 days and when I turned it on all black I tried to put again 2.4 but always black screen as I can solve test done and says nand flash war nor detector and uft war not detector

Plz install hardware info I don't think your watch is mtk6737 I think it is the mtk6739

e mt6737m gia passato da 2.4 a 2.5 tutto ok poi spento una sera acceso la mattina e schermo nero ma i suoni escono