LEM5 does not restart, help please!

(problem solved)Dear membres, My LEM5 completely black out, after installing a face watch does not restart, it froze. :-[
I was about to flash the firmwear, witch is a bite complicated! and according to the factory, they did not recommend that because it may cause problems with the buttons.

Then i try to play with the buttons, and then i find out the solution, there is a

With the middle button i did the normal on and them off, after that i press continualy the bottom button during, maiby 2 minutes until shows the menu were you can reset with factory firmware.  I could not believe but it works, and my watch works perfectly.
So before you try to flash the firmware, try this.
very important, even if nothing happens wend you press the bottom button do not give up be patient and the menu will appears. 

Try this,

/thread/508/lem5-resolution-problem-resolved

Feb 13, 2017 20:43:03 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
Dear membres, My LEM5 completely black out, after installing a face watch and it does not restart, it froze. Can you please help.

flash the rom.

soniasophie9697, watt that mean, “flash the rom”?

Feb 14, 2017 21:08:37 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
soniasophie9697, watt that mean, "flash the rom"?

is it still black screen? did you try disconnect and reconnect the battery? if so and still a black screen you need to flash your watch with the stock rom, what did you do that got you to this point?

Feb 14, 2017 12:03:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 13, 2017 20:43:03 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
Dear membres, My LEM5 completely black out, after installing a face watch and it does not restart, it froze.
Can you please help.

flash the rom.

watt that mean, "flash the rom"?

Feb 15, 2017 19:10:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 14, 2017 21:08:37 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
soniasophie9697, watt that mean, “flash the rom”?

is it still black screen? did you try disconnect and reconnect the battery? if so and still a black screen you need to flash your watch with the stock rom, what did you do that got you to this point?

The watch seams to restart but at some point frozes, and stays with the LEM5 info until run out of battery!

Feb 15, 2017 21:37:19 GMT 1 jonybigode said:

Feb 15, 2017 19:10:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

The watch seams to restart but at some point frozes, and stays with the LEM5 info until run out of battery!

ok, you’ll have to flash the stock rom again, download it and flash it:

/thread/553/lemfo-lem5-factory-firmware-20170111

use this guide how to flash:  

soniasophie9697

i have resolve the problem with a Master Reset

I think you mean factory reset…

Yes you may call it factory reset because the watch restart the way it cames from the factory

Feb 24, 2017 20:59:38 GMT 1 jonybigode said:
Yes you may call it factory reset because the watch restart the way it cames from the factory

actually reseting through recovery is better than through settings.