LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

@Jarosław_Gilewicz, you’ll have to flash the stock firmware (v06) with sp flash tools (you’ll find both sp flash tools and the firmware at the top of this thread) before you update to FAW 1.3 RC1

3 Likes

So to be clear. The 1.3 Rc1 is “updatable” from stock through “local update” option?

That’s correct.

3 Likes

Sorry to bother, but where i can find those FAW updates ?

they’re in the category called download area

4 Likes

Before you start,
Maybe visit the main thread?
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/faw-release-candidate-v1-3/66487

4 Likes

57 posts were merged into an existing topic: Great new video for flashing firmware by Mr Ticks.

hola @pablo11 tuve el mismo problema de archivo corrupto, lo regresé a la V05 y quería descargar esta versión de V06 pero ya no está disponible. Aun la tendrás?

Please repost in english…

2 Likes

I tell you that with the new firmware in the lemfo 12 pro I don’t have the notifications on the screen turned off. They allow sound and vibration but do not show the message. In settings / screen / turn on screen with notifications, you can see the watchface and the notification tab, but not the message.
You can see the notifications on the locked screen if the screen lock options are activated in confusion, the best option for me is the gesture option, but it still doesn’t convince me at all

in this case I am using the Notific app (dark mode for less than 1 dollar) this app allows me to see the messages when the screen is off, but the notifications always keep the sound whether or not the “quiet mode” option is activated. The good thing about this Notific app is that it has a button to go directly to the message or dismiss it.

My goal is to configure that when it is in silent mode, the modifications can be seen and read for a few seconds.

If you mean FAW firmware when you say “new firmware” you should check the feedback in the FAW thread.
You can also adjust many options in the display settings.
If you are using FAW international RC1 then swipe for notifications is not enabled.
You would be better off posting your feedback in the FAW firmware thread if you are using it.
If not, then leave your comments in this support thread.

1 Like

If omacp is triggered by the wiiwatch app, I wonder what will be your battery consumption when you uninstall/disable the wiiwatch. In my case for my Zeblaze thor 4 pro, disabling the wiiwatch really makes the battery last longer. Projected remaining battery life went from 2 days 12 hrs to 4 days. Location is on, hand bright screen on, BT and wifi off, cellular radio power is set to 2G only.

Aside from wiiwatch, I’ve also uninstalled the MTK logger and the google app because all of them are always running in the background even when the watch is idle. Since they’re system apps, the only way you can disable/uninstall them without getting root is through ADB.

For MTKlogger and google app, you can safely uninstall them (not just disable) as they’re not that integral to the system but you lose the logging capability of the watch which might concern you if you’re a developer. But for end users, who cares to read these event logs right? They will only eat up space in memory. You can disable them using the following commands:

adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.mediatek.mtklogger
adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.quicksearchbox

For wiiwatch, I just disabled it, not uninstalled. I might need the app in the future. Here’s the command to disable wiiwatch via ADB:

adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.wiitetech.WiiWatchPro

@Covidus_daemonium
That post you replied to is almost 18 months old.

Seems like a hell of a lot of work.
If you install the FAW international firmware update zip - all these problems go away.
Including all dependence on Chinese location and Web servers.
That’s why it was released.
I strongly recommend that you do not use the WiiWatch app for a start.
Use Watch Droid instead.
The developer has his own own support section here.

3 Likes

Hello Ghosty. Whats the most recent update for the Lem 12 pro?

Sorry, I’ve switched to Optimus 2 in the meantime. But I’m sure @Pablo11 can help you.

2 Likes

If you have no notification of any updates, then there are none.
You can use the FAW international firmware for the LEM 12 pro if you are a level 2 member.
It’s working very well
But you are a new user with only basic membership

1 Like

Hi Pablo, im not really a new user, i regestered since 2020 but been off the grid for a little bit. So what should i do?

Hello Pablo, again consulting you. take my lemfo 12 pro to a local non-brand service center. They tell me that the excessive battery consumption was due to a fault in the board. They indicate that one of the packs in the internal memory was damaged and they tried to fix it, but it is not possible. They reinstalled the software, but they tell me that it only loads the lemfo logo and doesn’t start the system. how could I do in this case to install the international FAW and try to save the clock?

This will not work as the FAW firmware needs to be run as a local update. Flash the original firmware with the flashtool. This time use the option “firmware update”.

I will tell the technicians to use the flash tool. They have my laptop with the glash tool and the international FAW, the issue is that the lemfo 12 pro is not a very commercial product in Peru. My watch only gave a use time of 2 hours of use, in airplane mode almost 24 hours. The local smartphone technical service checked it and told me that the fault was with the board, they tried to repair it as best they could, but there are no easy pieces to get because the lemfo is not commercial around here.