LEM 5 ,D5+ ,KW88 ,FINOW X5,K9 3G,IQI 3G

Hello Greets from Greece!

I want to buy a round smartwatch but i am lost!

i have to choose one of these

i saw many reviews on youtube but i cant understand any real difference on ui except visuals{watchfaces etc}
what are the real difference???
I entered all websites {no1,kingwear,Lemfo} but their support is awfull no updates no info only no1 has firmwares on their website

Can you someone explain me and help me to choose??
i want Greek language ios support and heartrate monitor.

Mar 14, 2017 7:31:37 GMT 1 germak said:

i saw many reviews on youtube but i cant understand any real difference on ui except visuals{watchfaces etc}
I entered all websites {no1,kingwear,Lemfo} but their support is awfull no updates no info only no1 has firmwares on their website

Hi, i think you said it, there’s no real difference except for the launcher part (watchface)…

in this video

he says that these two are different and we can see that ui is sort different
Mar 14, 2017 7:31:37 GMT 1 germak said:

the i4 and the kw98 will come soon i think it is better to wait to see what will come soon.

when you say soon how soon?? a month or two?
and i wonder if all these watches have natively greek language.
i know android 5.1 has greek but in Gearb**t.com some of them in language dont have greek

Mar 14, 2017 9:36:29 GMT 1 germak said:
when you say soon how soon?? a month or two? and i wonder if all these watches have natively greek language. i know android 5.1 has greek but in Gearb**t.com some of them in language dont have greek

yes, they have, yes most likely from April till August new watches will come out probably even 4g watches. i know for sure that the i4 and the kw 98 will come first. the i4 is already on aliexpress but it is better to wait that IQI will confirm it release for sale because it should be 1gb ram and 8gb\16gb storage and these are not seen on aliexpress and as i said the kingwear watch the kw98.

OK THANKS!Last question.
Until the new ones come for now which one of all these you beleive is better choise and whyif all are the same?

Mar 14, 2017 11:36:47 GMT 1 germak said:
OK THANKS!Last question. Until the new ones come for now which one of all these you beleive is better choise and whyif all are the same?

i have the x3+ which is great and has good battery life and the x5+ has bigger screen and it is amoled. 

The finow and lemfo´s are practically the same. Lemfo has OLED screen and finow AMOLED, which has a nice dark color.
I would watch out for android 5.1, there will be more support for in the future.

The KW98, the LEMFO LES1 (http://smartwatchspecifications.com/Device/lemfo-les1/) and maybe something from Zeblaze (next Blitz) could be released soon.