KW88 vibration

Hello, everybody,

My updated KW88 works very well, except for two things:

1. The upper "status" screen shows that the phone is not connected, even if it is, and I receive notifications.

2. When I do receive notifications, it does not vibrate, only lights up the screen. Yes, it is NOT set to "Silence". Yes, in the "Sound" menu the option of vibration on incoming calls is enabled. Yes, the vibration motor works: it vibrates in other instances.

Any help will be appreciated.

It’s not perfect as these android watches are in the early stages. But it’s improving a lot.

Try to toggle (disable then enable) the silent and vibrate button and see if it makes a difference?

Or you can also try rebooting the watch.

Jan 21, 2017 20:36:09 GMT 1 sardo said:

Hello, everybody,

1. The upper "status" screen shows that the phone is not connected, even if it is, and I receive notifications.

2. When I do receive notifications, it does not vibrate, only lights up the screen. Yes, it is NOT set to "Silence". Yes, in the "Sound" menu the option of vibration on incoming calls is enabled. Yes, the vibration motor works: it vibrates in other instances.

there are sometimes updates that it better to reset the watch after.

Hello, everybody,

Same here…

Hello, everybody,

i have a similar problem but reversed: it vibrates a lot. When i receive a notification from the phone the kw88 vibrate two times with a gap of 1-2 seconds in beetween. Any help?