KW88 quality problems

How about the quality problems with plastic parts of the KW88? Are they fixed in the actual models? I did not read anything about the problems in the last weeks.

Also the problem with the change of colour from the (white) wrist band.

Yes the back plate is plastic and more than a few of us had cracked backs. I asked Zoe/Kingwear a few times for a replacement and never received one. Wouldn‘t buy a Kingwear again simply for that poor customer service.

Nov 8, 2016 1:42:28 GMT 1 pbot said:
Yes the back plate is plastic and more than a few of us had cracked backs. I asked Zoe/Kingwear a few times for a replacement and never received one. Wouldn‘t buy a Kingwear again simply for that poor customer service.

My back cover also broke. It's a very poor quality thin plastic.

I hoped, on my KW88 the plastics are made with prototyping and the problems are solved in the normal production. I’m happy with my Finow X3 Plus (replacement for the KW88), but I’m looking for a second watch.

The best bit is Kingwear never improved the backplate at all ? They keep sending them out with poor backs . As for Zoe the only way you can get a new backplate from her is to send her $20 as i did . Shocking . I am now a Finow Fan !!!

Amazing quality and i am also in talks with them now regarding a few things . Great comms

Nov 20, 2016 12:36:00 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
The best bit is Kingwear never improved the backplate at all ? They keep sending them out with poor backs . As for Zoe the only way you can get a new backplate from her is to send her $20 as i did . Shocking . I am now a Finow Fan !!!

Amazing quality and i am also in talks with them now regarding a few things . Great comms

I bought my watch from banggood.com and i send a mail to customer service with my problem. (broken back plate).
They sent me a new black plate for $3.99 with free shipping + tracking number. I like banggood.

Gearbest wouldnt help me and Kingwear robbed me !