KW88 phone sounds and handsfree

Hello everybody:

This is my first post, surely not the last :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have two questions that I’d like to ask:

1. Is there any way to hear in the watch the sounds(notifications, ringtone) when they sound on the phone?

2. Is it possible to use the watch as a handsfree for phone calls? How?

Thanks in advance!

Oct 13, 2017 20:02:12 GMT 1 tcc said:
1) Is there any way to hear in the watch the sounds(notifications, ringtone) when they sound on the phone?
  1. Is it possible to use the watch as a handsfree for phone calls? How?

1. yes, go into sounds settings and you should be able to configure the sounds for notifications 2. for now no. btw, when i use BT headset i connect both devices so i get calls from phone and music from watch:)

Thanks for your answer soniasophie9697!!!

OK, but…

1. yes, go into sounds settings and you should be able to configure the sounds for notifications

I suppose you mean copying sound files from phone to the watch first and then setting them. But what I meant is about sending sound from phone to the watch via bluetooth. This is not possible?

1. for now no. btw, when i use BT headset i connect both devices so i get calls from phone and music from watch:)

What a pitty! These are the things I don’t understand about technology. This watch is much better than my first one 40€ chinese watch, but however this watch could do this two things that I really loved

Oct 15, 2017 22:43:21 GMT 1 tcc said:

OK, but…

1. yes, go into sounds settings and you should be able to configure the sounds for notifications

I suppose you mean copying sound files from phone to the watch first and then setting them. But what I meant is about sending sound from phone to the watch via bluetooth. This is not possible?

1. for now no. btw, when i use BT headset i connect both devices so i get calls from phone and music from watch:)

What a pitty! These are the things I don’t understand about technology. This watch is much better than my first one 40€ chinese watch, but however this watch could do this two things that I really loved

1.no:)

2.the reason is that these watches do’nt run full android system and there are the restrictions from google side and mediatek about their source codes which they do’nt give easily.