KW88 Notifications

Hi
does anybody found a solution for better notifications at KW88 ?
better I mean displaying full content of notification on solid texture ? with pre-defined answers 
more like Android Wear style
now it’s a combination of picture/icon background what makes text hardly to read, limited content of the notification (normally just one line), not possible to answer on the watch in most cases

any ideas ?

May 4, 2017 16:55:02 GMT 1 tomek said:
Hi does anybody found a solution for better notifications at KW88 ? better I mean displaying full content of notification on solid texture ? with pre-defined answers  more like Android Wear style now it's a combination of picture/icon background what makes text hardly to read, limited content of the notification (normally just one line), not possible to answer on the watch in most cases

any ideas ?

try M2D, there is also pushbullet and Swapp Link (https://apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link)

May 4, 2017 18:27:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 4, 2017 16:55:02 GMT 1 tomek said:
Hi
does anybody found a solution for better notifications at KW88 ?
better I mean displaying full content of notification on solid texture ? with pre-defined answers 
more like Android Wear style
now it’s a combination of picture/icon background what makes text hardly to read, limited content of the notification (normally just one line), not possible to answer on the watch in most cases

any ideas ?

try M2D, there is also pushbullet and Swapp Link (https://apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link)

but my point was that I can't beat KW88 on-board notification layout - when I use M2D smartwatch will still present notification in 'factory' way for syncing I use Join - and it is also overlay'ed with native notification unless you have different experience ? I would love to see KW88 screenshot of notifications different to native ones...

Hi, what happened to me, you could solve it?

Hi everyone with the latest update of the Clockskin coconut 2.2.2 me it works you should in when it is a bit unstable.