KW88 - Nexus 5X Bluetooth problem

Hi, I bought a KW88 and when I tried to connect it to my Nexus 5X with Nougat 7.1.1, Sinwear/Wiiwear crashed… I tried everything, but it seems that the only way to do it is to downgrade my Nexus to 6.0…
Is there any way to connect them without downgrading my smartphone?

Jan 28, 2017 9:30:49 GMT 1 matteoouter said:
Hi, I bought a KW88 and when I tried to connect it to my Nexus 5X with Nougat 7.1.1, Sinwear/Wiiwear crashed... I tried everything, but it seems that the only way to do it is to downgrade my Nexus to 6.0... Is there any way to connect them without downgrading my smartphone?

even the M2D apps?

Jan 28, 2017 13:49:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 28, 2017 9:30:49 GMT 1 matteoouter said:
Hi, I bought a KW88 and when I tried to connect it to my Nexus 5X with Nougat 7.1.1, Sinwear/Wiiwear crashed… I tried everything, but it seems that the only way to do it is to downgrade my Nexus to 6.0…
Is there any way to connect them without downgrading my smartphone?

even the M2D apps?

M2D works, but it’s awful, there’s a lot of latency between the smartphone notification and the smartwatch notification… Furthermore M2D can’t use Remote Camera or Remote Control… When I factory reset the KW88 it connects via Sinwear, but then, if something happens, the app crashes… I’m constantly resetting my smartwatch to keep it synched to the Nexus 5X

Jan 31, 2017 10:56:51 GMT 1 matteoouter said:

Jan 28, 2017 13:49:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
even the M2D apps?

M2D works, but it’s awful, there’s a lot of latency between the smartphone notification and the smartwatch notification… Furthermore M2D can’t use Remote Camera or Remote Control… When I factory reset the KW88 it connects via Sinwear, but then, if something happens, the app crashes… I’m constantly resetting my smartwatch to keep it synched to the Nexus 5X

what about Swapp Link? the developer stopped working on it but you can still use it.

apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link

My 2 cents. I have a Samsung Note 2 with LineageOS which is a 7.1.1 AOSP based. First releases were really a pain in the ass with bluetooth: BT app crashed, I had to disconnect/reconnect several times a day for my devices to communicate or reboot my phone. Since 2 or 3 weeks and the latest releases all these problems are solved. Everything works perfectly.
Here is my config:

• Android: 7.1.1
  • Kernel: 3.0.101
  • Compiled 16/01/2017
Maybe you will have to wait for an OS update. Hope you will solve your issue.