kw88 do not open Help Me !!

I connected my kw88 and updated the clock computer. The update went smoothly, but the clock was turned off and did not turn on again. I pulled out the battery connection but it did not open on the yine. I press the opening key at the time but it does not react to the guest.

Apr 24, 2017 14:10:48 GMT 1 barisdoqan said:
I connected my kw88 and updated the clock computer. The update went smoothly, but the clock was turned off and did not turn on again. I pulled out the battery connection but it did not open on the yine. I press the opening key at the time but it does not react to the guest.

you mean the watch does'nt turn on? i'm not sure that i understand but did you disconnect and reconnect the battery?

Apr 24, 2017 19:13:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 24, 2017 14:10:48 GMT 1 barisdoqan said:

you mean the watch does’nt turn on? i’m not sure that i understand but did you disconnect and reconnect the battery?

i disconnect and reconnect but not open

Apr 24, 2017 21:15:59 GMT 1 barisdoqan said:

Apr 24, 2017 19:13:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
you mean the watch does’nt turn on? i’m not sure that i understand but did you disconnect and reconnect the battery?

flash the watch with it’s firmware and see if it helps, does the watch at least charge?

Apr 25, 2017 15:05:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 24, 2017 21:15:59 GMT 1 barisdoqan said:

flash the watch with it’s firmware and see if it helps, does the watch at least charge?

I charged the clock for 1 day. But he did not react at all. black screen. On the computer. It gives an unknown device warning even though all drivers are installed.

Apr 25, 2017 19:04:05 GMT 1 barisdoqan said:

Apr 25, 2017 15:05:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I charged the clock for 1 day. But he did not react at all. black screen. On the computer. It gives an unknown device warning even though all drivers are installed.

that is good that means the watch is’nt dead, you’ll need to flash it with the stock rom (DO’NT do the update that caused the problem) and the watch should be ok.

Apr 26, 2017 18:53:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 25, 2017 19:04:05 GMT 1 barisdoqan said:

that is good that means the watch is’nt dead, you’ll need to flash it with the stock rom (DO’NT do the update that caused the problem) and the watch should be ok.

That’s what’s interesting. Computer does not recognize the clock. Although I have not installed all the drivers. When I connect the cable, it gives an unknown device warning. The connection wakes up and warns again.