KW88 Camera not working

Hello

I have a constant problem with KW88 camera. I cant open camera app(“Can’t connect to camera. Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight.”) and any other app using it. I tried hard reset(from settings), it did not give anything. What’s stupid, after reset I found out there is turned on Developer Settings, and it is crashing when I try to turn it off.

Please help, cant use Snapchat

Thanks

Feb 6, 2017 22:31:08 GMT 1 hypixus said:
Hello

I have a constant problem with KW88 camera. I cant open camera app(“Can’t connect to camera. Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight.”) and any other app using it. I tried hard reset(from settings), it did not give anything. What’s stupid, after reset I found out there is turned on Developer Settings, and it is crashing when I try to turn it off.

Please help, cant use Snapchat

Thanks


try with Settings Search to disable the camera and then try to turn off the developer settings.

Feb 7, 2017 21:46:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 6, 2017 22:31:08 GMT 1 hypixus said:
Hello

I have a constant problem with KW88 camera. I cant open camera app(“Can’t connect to camera. Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight.”) and any other app using it. I tried hard reset(from settings), it did not give anything. What’s stupid, after reset I found out there is turned on Developer Settings, and it is crashing when I try to turn it off.

Please help, cant use Snapchat

Thanks


try with Settings Search to disable the camera and then try to turn off the developer settings.

How do I disable it if it does not work in any app?

I found an app called like you said, but in apps there are no system apps showed.

Feb 9, 2017 10:54:24 GMT 1 hypixus said:
I found an app called like you said, but in apps there are no system apps showed.

yes:/ i've noticed on my s99a that it is NOT the same as on the D and the X series watches, i also do'nt have a way of seeing what consume and how long battery last much of settings is missing:\ that means only with root system apps can be disabled but till now was'nt able to root the watch. 

Feb 9, 2017 12:01:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 9, 2017 10:54:24 GMT 1 hypixus said:
I found an app called like you said, but in apps there are no system apps showed.

yes:/ i’ve noticed on my s99a that it is NOT the same as on the D and the X series watches, i also do’nt have a way of seeing what consume and how long battery last much of settings is missing:\ that means only with root system apps can be disabled but till now was’nt able to root the watch.

Perhaps, good news for you - Today, I downloaded KingRoot from their page(newest) and it worked immediately.

Feb 9, 2017 14:07:51 GMT 1 hypixus said:

Feb 9, 2017 12:01:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
yes:/ i’ve noticed on my s99a that it is NOT the same as on the D and the X series watches, i also do’nt have a way of seeing what consume and how long battery last much of settings is missing:\ that means only with root system apps can be disabled but till now was’nt able to root the watch. 


Perhaps, good news for you - Today, I downloaded KingRoot from their page(newest) and it worked immediately.

thanks, will try.