KW88 Camera not working

Hello

I have a constant problem with KW88 camera. I cant open camera app(“Can’t connect to camera. Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight.”) and any other app using it. I tried hard reset(from settings), it did not give anything. What’s stupid, after reset I found out there is turned on Developer Settings, and it is crashing when I try to turn it off.

Please help, cant use Snapchat

Thanks

Feb 6, 2017 22:31:08 GMT 1 hypixus said:
Hello

I have a constant problem with KW88 camera. I cant open camera app(“Can’t connect to camera. Please make sure to close other apps that may use camera or flashlight.”) and any other app using it. I tried hard reset(from settings), it did not give anything. What’s stupid, after reset I found out there is turned on Developer Settings, and it is crashing when I try to turn it off.

Thanks

try with Settings Search to disable the camera and then try to turn off the developer settings.

Feb 7, 2017 21:46:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 6, 2017 22:31:08 GMT 1 hypixus said:
Hello

Thanks

try with Settings Search to disable the camera and then try to turn off the developer settings.

How do I disable it if it does not work in any app?

I found an app called like you said, but in apps there are no system apps showed.

Feb 9, 2017 10:54:24 GMT 1 hypixus said:
I found an app called like you said, but in apps there are no system apps showed.

yes:/ i've noticed on my s99a that it is NOT the same as on the D and the X series watches, i also do'nt have a way of seeing what consume and how long battery last much of settings is missing:\ that means only with root system apps can be disabled but till now was'nt able to root the watch. 

Feb 9, 2017 12:01:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 9, 2017 10:54:24 GMT 1 hypixus said:

yes:/ i’ve noticed on my s99a that it is NOT the same as on the D and the X series watches, i also do’nt have a way of seeing what consume and how long battery last much of settings is missing:\ that means only with root system apps can be disabled but till now was’nt able to root the watch.

Perhaps, good news for you - Today, I downloaded KingRoot from their page(newest) and it worked immediately.

Feb 9, 2017 14:07:51 GMT 1 hypixus said:

Feb 9, 2017 12:01:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
yes:/ i’ve noticed on my s99a that it is NOT the same as on the D and the X series watches, i also do’nt have a way of seeing what consume and how long battery last much of settings is missing:\ that means only with root system apps can be disabled but till now was’nt able to root the watch. 

Perhaps, good news for you - Today, I downloaded KingRoot from their page(newest) and it worked immediately.

thanks, will try.