KW88 and Spotify

Hi! I just received KW88 and I installed M2D to both devices. How I can use Spotify with KW88?
If I use Remote Control which is preinstalled on KW88, it just stops the play in Spotify. Nothing else.

I use Spotify Premium installed on my KW88 over WiFi with no problem.

Can you login to your account?

Thanks replying. Yes I can login to my account. I would like to use Spotify from my phone and remotely control Spotify from watch via Bluetooth.
The preinstalled remote control app doesn’t work. It just pause and change volume. Nothing else. Any ideas for that?

Sorry, no ideas. I don’t have a “real” phone, just my KW88.

Spotify on my watch controls playback on my Chromecasts, my Gramofon, my Shield and my Mi Box.

Mar 30, 2017 21:14:16 GMT 1 jschall said:
Sorry, no ideas. I don't have a "real" phone, just my KW88.

Spotify on my watch controls playback on my Chromecasts, my Gramofon, my Shield and my Mi Box.

So surprise you do all those things with smartwatch.
How about battery life?

Mar 27, 2017 19:15:00 GMT 1 jschall said:
I use Spotify Premium installed on my KW88 over WiFi with no problem.

Can you login to your account?

In the video linked below, it takes 17 seconds to load a playlist and a few second for the watch to register Play/Pause/Next etc. When you say “with no problem”, do you mean that there’s little to no delay in navigating Spotify? Or is it more similar to the experience in the video? Thanks in advance:)

Anyone discovered the solution? I also need to control Spotify on my phone using my kw98