Kospet Vision - August 2019 model

I found one source of power drain, ‘apower’ server.

I installed it to remotely display and control the watch from my pc to set some stuff up where the screen made it hard or impossible.

It was constantly running in the background, I’ve now uninstalled it now it’s not needed anymore and although my battery life still isn’t great, it’s improved a lot.

The answer to the Sim question is yes, I have my second number in the watch.
It’s just a backup and not a line I use from day to day but it just made sense to take the Sim out the phone which sat on the side at home and stick it in the watch where it will always be with me.

2 Likes

Whenever I do not need GPS, I turn it off. This saves a lot of battery.

1 Like

I’ll give the a try, my GPS is permanently turned on because I use it daily.

I just need to know how 2 put my current Sim service and number on the thing. Are you straight talk in the US and they insist it is on Kospets end or my previous Galaxy phone. The thing is I had already swapped my sim to a moto phone before getting the watch and Straight Talk told me I wasn’t even capable of doing that even though we’ve all been doing sim swaps for years and I was talking to them on the Moto I had swapped Sims with which had a Setup Wizard to do so which means they have no idea what the hell they’re talking about. Can someone please save me the money or buying a new sim on a new service?

I dont fully understand your post . If you want to put your sim card in the watch " put your sim card in the watch " and it should work ? Have you tried this ?

2 Likes

Figured it out. Straight talk sims don’t jive with standalones. Almost like they have have their systems programmed against it.

I have straight talk can you give me steps on how you got it to work

Dont know if this helps at all ? This guy also lives in the US and knows his stuff

I live in US, I bought a nano sim card but no way to activate it

I used the Speed Talk Sim cards and activate them through the provider in this case on Speed Talk’s web site. The instructions come with the card.

3 Likes