Kospet Vision - August 2019 model

just start a new discussion about what do you want do and what do you need to help you or what we want.
about the Bluetooth is 4.1,but in reality on the specification of the SoC MT6739(28Nm)the BL version is 4.2 i dont know why they says 4.1.The only way to get a low power and better performance of the BL is with a new SoC , i did mention already in one discussion i believe the new SoC should be the MT6761 helioA22(12Nm,4 A53cores) 2 version, BL 5.0,AI,4G LTE,more efficient and maybe Android Pie.
i forgot maybe can be the new SoC from UNISOC (Spreatrum before).
I believe this is the next step for the new SW at the ends of this year and 2020.
Beside this we need new designs hardware and more feature in softwareā€¦???
There is another company beside Mediatek called UNISOC(Spreatrum before) with differents version of the SoC

Send me a pm and letā€™s have a chat. By the way, this was sold to Kospet in bulk by another brand. There are several other ā€œsimilarā€ devices as I said before. All with the same board. I am glad you contacted me though as SWT has been saying that we should talk :handshake:

1 Like

Hi Pablo,
How do I send a PM? I have been looking everywhere. Is there instructions somewhere?

You can click on my avatar and it should be an option?

No ā€¦ Unfortunately.
Can you send me a PM.
Thanks

Yeah,
I guess it is a limitation for new members but Iā€™m not sure.
Iā€™ll pm you

1 Like

After Android 7.1 Google implemented a mechanism to stop Google apps from being used on unlicensed devices. In fact you cannot activate your account on these devices. Basically anything with a screen under 2.5 inches in diameter will not be allowed.
We are testing this at the moment but I am not certain of us being able to use anything after Android 7.1 at this moment in time.
Android 10 is absolutely a no-go. No SD Card access and security is ridiculous.
If Android 8 proves a non starter it will be a case of using Android Go :frowning:

1 Like

they should look more into,they are differents ways you know,Lineage OS,KayOS web browser HTML,customs ROM,other OS,block Google play protect,dont use google at all in this devices,use F-droid or sideload,just use an Application to send the notification and others things using your main devices the phone like for example Watchdroid can do more, i believe, maybe Google play protect is when you got a device with WIFI and data in order to activate the devices but why should be google to decide to activate is uptop us,if you want to activate is your choice,if you want to use the device as a phone you carrier oh on this case should be something through the carrier,but doesnt happen because the carrier doesnt want deal with that.
we have to ask; do we really need google at all,maybe partial,thats what we are doing so far,custom ROM or another OS yes maybe,why not to try or a modify android OS thats company do.
To me if i use the watch as a phone i dont need nothing i leave the watch as its even only well optimaze android version and google.
for Bluetooth porpuse i dont need google or bypass i use watchdroid so far but everything is on the hardware side in orde to get the most want it Bluetooth call, we need another microcontroller no for the display or bracelet mode that they implement with bad result they should be use as earpiece or headphone device in order to get the feature, i will said like thoese MTK2502 device that the Bluetooth call works pretty well.

try just 4G internet and run video skype call for 5-10mins and you will find notify.

This is hardware related. Overheating just processor, watch don`t have sensors for battery. Processor is same at all watches MTK6739 so if you will run two cams it will just much more overheat. Same with Lemfo LEMX.

1 Like

because this SoC that they are using its 28Nm technology and for sure even scaling down the CPU speed they overhead and remember this watches are really small compare to the phones. Right now we getting better SoC in 12Nm tech so for sure we are gonna get better power consumption and better performance, but the overheating still but all depend on the hardware design.
For the Google sucurity or activation they are two differents things and all the depend of the OEM,if the still going to do the same thing or find the way and always is a way,but you know what is the deal with those chinese company,but trust me i dont blame them at all.

mine doesnā€™t overheat that much. i use to make skype calls over 4g, I listen to lots of spotify on the go and I even sometimes run youtube in the background for long periods of time listening to podcasts and such. I never get that overheat notification. I actually only got it for a couple of times when I flashed stuff in TWRP, but itā€™s well understandable as it took like 10+ mins for the watch to boot.

if you have an Optimus pro, you should flash it with FW 2.5 or 2.6 and overheating issue should be gone

cheers

4 Likes

Yes, Iā€™d agree with you on this. :+1:

No problem mate.
We are on the way to sorting this out.
One thing I will do though is to move our posts to another place where we can talk.
Itā€™s not really appropriate to discuss these things here as we both know.
Iā€™ll fix it up :+1:

1 Like

To be clear - the specs are correct about the cameras on this product.
They show the hardware spec and the software upscaling spec. See the post at the top.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering whether there is any chance for an android smart watch with both good resolution and good/better size?

Currently there seems to be an exclusive choice between ā€œhigh resolution + small sizeā€ (e.g. Kospet Optimus Pro and similar 454x454, 1.39") OR on the other hand ā€œbigger size + low resolutionā€ (e.g. Kospet Vision and similar: 1.6" (or even 2.03" on the Lemfo Lem X), but only 320x320 resolution).

Arenā€™t there any other displays on the market? Or is it a matter of price? Or just some arbitrary marketing decision?

In other words: is there any chance of some watch combining big size and high resolution - or not? In the first case - well, thatā€™s it then, go decide and buy one of those choices - in the latter case: perhaps wait a bit and buy later ā€¦

Kind regards

2 Likes

Gā€™day!

are we talking about months here or more about years?

(makes a difference when deciding to buy a new watch now or laterā€¦)

Kind regards

Ha ha, using the Australian greetingā€¦
Are you in Oz as well?
About the newer Android version possibilitiesā€¦ It is a project we are working on but I canā€™t predict how long it will take.
But we should know where we stand within a few weeksā€¦
Put it this way - even after we have finished our work it then has to be worked on by the solution provider and then it comes through to the watches.
It will be quite a whileā€¦ Months.
Even if we are successful.

1 Like

If the work gets finished, is it possible to get that on existing watches or only the newer watches will get it?
Thanks for your hardworkšŸ˜Š

1 Like

no :wink: - but I used to live there :wink:

well, months is not too far away :wink:

1 Like

Its clear that peoples are looking for bigger size screen and high resolution,thats i was wandering all the time,its matter of time that they are realizing that bigger is better.i do onw the Thor pro,Thor 4 pro and LemX, and i did wish for the Lem10 for full square screen,but didnt happen it.

1 Like