Kospet prime heating up

Anyone else kospet prime heating up fast when charging and loosing battery very fast… Takes time to charge as well :man_facepalming:t5: I don’t know what the problem is and i only just received the watch today…, I update it and put a sim and then I download watch faces… From 90% battery drops to 20 in less than 2hrs

Do a factor reset again after the update . Have you got screen on when charging ? Turn off while charging . Here are a few battery saving tips -

Turn off google sync
Use wifi only when required
Switch to 3g instead of 4g
Keeps apps closed when finished and optimised

This watch has the best battery around and you should have no issues . Thanks

1 Like

Do u know I can switch it to 3g please?

Serrings - connect - mobile networks . Let me know if all okay

Thanks

There’s basically no sim inside atm and I just reset the watch for the 3rd time I have turn of Google sync … But its till hearing up right in my heads and killing my batter… I charged it all night to 100% and rn its saying I got 4hrs of batter life left…

What firmware are you on ?

Settings - about - build no

Am running the latest software, I dunno what u mean but it says kernel vasion and baseband vasion.

At the bottom it says " build no " . Thanks

Oh yeah sorry, it says v1.5_B_20191106

Same as mine so should be no problems . Providing you have gone through all above i personally would return it to seller . Explain to them what you have done etc

Please perform a factory reset.

He’s done three :wink:

That should be enough.:wink:

1 Like

install MTKNoLeds.apk
That should stop the battery drain…

2 Likes

Dont forget his watch is a day old and some users have messed up there watches after doing this . He’s inexperienced so flashing may not be a option . I think he should not take the risk and return it . Thanks

When I first got my Optimus pro I just had 6 hours of battery life without even doing anything, but now i can use it for up to 3 days
I think it becomes better after you use it a bit

1 Like

The problem is with this method is that as you know you have a small time window to return to seller before it becomes difficult .

1 Like

I have the same problem when I activate the 4g data. On wifi there is no problem. Haven’t found a solution yet.

Try on 3g instead of 4g . Thanks

1 Like

First thing I did was charge it they recommend 3.5 hours from new I did a 4 or so hour charge.
Under heavy use it does get pretty warm I must say.
I’ve been trying to figure this thing out.
For I’ve always had apple products…
Anything will drain faster not running on wifi.
I got mine last Friday and I can’t seem to figure out how to turn hotspot on so I can use my IPhone off the kospet with sim in it.
I also can’t seem to find the screen brightness app for easy lighting and battery savings. Like the smartwatch ticks guy had on his YouTube channel
Any info would be great