Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

I have updated my watch V2.1_B. my custom dial and buggy the gauge of battery which feser a circle and buggy thank you kospet (I have the same dial in 30 colors to modify I am not happy :frowning:20200627_210139

1 Like

This seems to be all about the launcher, Stock or UL…

In this case, only a small adjustment in the clockskin xml is necessary to fix it.

I’m actually wondering if people are performing a factory reset after the update :thinking:
If not then there is always a possibility of bad behaviour.

only a small adjustment in the clockskin xml ?

i used Watch Face Designer need save in another format ?

look at this:

1 Like

I watched thank you.
I save all my projects with the option (export twiked clockskin) and I check the box (Generate a img-clock_previw.png file + Reposition the battery information) .
the file and buggy today .
I am a little lost

Full flash version of v2.1b added to top post.
No change log unfortunately - yet.

1 Like

after each update i do a factory reset, i followed tips all previous posts

1 Like

Excellent… It’s good practice :+1:

1 Like

I love this forum it is enriching to read all the comments, I learn from all the comments

1 Like

I did a lot of tests I can’t solve my problem. my personalized Round Display not works more on the new v2.1 _B … I returned to the version v1.8 _B I like my personalized Round Display . I hope the bug will be corrected

1 Like

You need to tell me what array value is that is causing the problem.
As far as we are aware only array type 13 is a problem…

the bug and for array type> 14 ( this is a circle battery gauge )

Your battery has been moved 200 to the left i believe . This can be moved back in the .xml file . Have a look under the clockskin .xml under array 14 x and y . When altered save it . If you have universal launcher installed the battery would work with no adjustment as it works the same as WFD .

2 Likes

Hello my friend, try to press the air pressure release button at the back of the watch… It helps me. After I finish my running session, I use to put my Prime under the faucet and I wash it (only with water, no chemicals or soap). Sometimes the speakers capture air and the sound isn’ t too loud or the speakers make noise, when I playback a song. So I have to press this little button and problem is gone.

1 Like

Thank you, that we are now getting more regular OTA updates. Minor or major changes, it feels like we are taken care of, which is a nice user experience :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you for your message.
I am using the original launcher.
you are right i changed the value ( x 400 ) in WFD.
. a big thank-you .

2 Likes

visually it’s weird and not normal. I hope they will fix this bug

@floon Just curious…
Have you tried switching from round to square settings in the power menu?
Just switch it on and off to see what happens?

The round white symbol at the top of the photo.

1 Like