Kospet Prime firmware Updated 18 Sept 2020

I am confused: if I scroll up to the beginning of this post, I see 2.4 B?

If any of them were alphas or betas it would probably have said so. Ideally the 1.7 firmware should probably have been posted in this thread together with the rest of them (or all of them in the other thread), but there’s a lot of stuff going on here and it’s hard to keep track of everything, so I think we can excuse Pablo if he makes a minor mistake sometimes

We are working on a complete database for all firmwares. It’s almost completed and it will become an important part of our website. But we still have some problems to contend with. And since we all only do this as a hobby, we are also limited in time.
Please be patient, we need some more time.

6 Likes

Update V2.6 B by OTA

3 Likes

Yep. Heart rate sensor improvements for dark skin. :+1:

Im mean this topic The Kospet PRIME Official post Now i understand that you moved firmware thread here. But maybe better idea is link this topic not version 1.7b in first post in official post.

Its normal that im not getting any ota updates?

We are a small team of people who do what we can in our spare time to provide this community for everyone.

There is a lot of work to do and obviously one of these things is to tidy up the firmware situation and consolidate threads.

We are nearly there and appreciate your patience while we do our best to sort this out.

Cheers

Pablo11

7 Likes

v2.6 added as full flash in the OP - OTA is already out there.
This one does fix the HRS issue for people with dark skin.

1 Like

Hallelujah.

I’m looking forward to getting my replacement from Kospet. I really, really liked this watch.

1 Like

Good idea.

Hello after updating to version 2.6B, after a short time of use the touch screen begins to fail until it stops working completely and you can only use the power and back button you can not even turn off the phone, after many reboots I managed to turn it off and reinstall version 2.5B with the pc. Anyone else have happened ?

1 Like

That’s very strange…
I will check this because mine seems fine.

Hello, the consuption is very low with 2.6b, it’s greazt but cpu underclocking/undervolting added in the firmware ?

1 Like

Hi . Its advised you factory reset your watch after update . This will fix your problem

Latest update fixes heart rate monitor issue for dark skin

Thanks

my prime after update to 2.6B do not want start. Always restarting.

Try to flash it again. if it still doesn’t work, try to rollback to previous FW.

1 Like

how did you do it please tell me

Standard procedure according manual… only be careful … not all USB cables working…

Of course I did try many times… still only restarting … and also my heartbeat led stop working… :frowning_face:

You used the firmware upgrade option in the SP flash tool?
You have the 3+32gb Prime 1 ?

There are two versions of the watch - one has 2gb ram and 16gb storage - Kospet Prime light
The other is 3gb + 32gb - Kospet Prime.