Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

Cool…
@droidtrix is correct.
Xml files just need to be updated to reflect the changes in the app install location.
Then they work fine :+1:

2 Likes

You would be better asking in watch face section.
I know the guys are doing well in this area

It’s happening right now :grin:
Controlled testing.

7 Likes

:joy: awesome :joy:

1 Like

It’s a little cheaper here but definitely slower

4 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Watch face and engine Q&A for Prime 2 and A10

Again, it’s a bit early and also a question for the watch face section.
Let’s wait and see.

1 Like

Just got my P2! There was no note saying it was an engineering sample and there’s no obvious signs of wear, so is it safe to assume it’s new?

Like everyone else my first reaction is whoa that’s huge. It dwarfs the Lem X. Screen area seems comparable to the Lem T, maybe even more, but for me it’s more comfortable to wear than the T. It’s very bright - I may have my outdoor watch after all.

3 Likes

No need to be concerned @Bozley :+1:

1 Like

On Banggood you can use the coupon: BGITCOSE11
to save ~ 10 dollars. Still active :ok_hand:

nice christmas tree lighting!!

1 Like

Gotcha :wink:

Question about SCRCPY. I downloaded and installed it on my Win 7 laptop. I extracted the files. I tested my phone first and it worked ok. I then connected my Lem 10 watch, selected transfer option and when I click on the application the black screen flashes but does not open, like with my phone. After the extraction the folder is labled scrcpy-win32. These are the contents and highlighted is the file I select. I ck’d my phone again to verify and it still works ok.
Files

Found the problem. USB debugging must be on. I then had to reboot the watch because another app was obscuring permission to connect. After that it worked ok. I left the post up because it may help someone else.

1 Like

Another overnight test that seems to verify the Prime 2 uses less battery power by far when the cellular is turned ON , i.e. airplane mode is off. Charged to 100% but not totally full as the inline USB meter showed it was still taking a charge of about 15 ma. After 8 hours it was at 99%. When I turn off cellular (airplane mode on) it loses around 10-12% in around 8 hours. Has Kospet figured out a way to charge the battery from the cellular tower signal (EMF) ? It almost would seem so. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi gyuri, thanks for the lower cost link. I have bought from Aliexpress for several years but this year I’ve had to get refunds on several items that just never show up. I’m wondering if anyone is experiencing this. I wait months and then am asked to wait longer but some items have never shown up. I’ve had better luck lately with China sellers banggood.com and dhgate.com.

I’m sorry. I haven’t had a problem with them lately.
There was a problem in the spring, but now everything is working.

Nice band Mr. Ticks.
Ordered me one of those :ok_hand:

I see the bullet style (looks the same as above) are also available on eBay with quick shipping if you are in the U.S. - about $12 with shipping.

I will create a sub section for the watch face related stuff.

Done
Cheers

4 Likes