Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

I must admit this is new to me . We will let @pablo11 confirm this . Thanks

Could it be something with the frequencies/bands used in Belgium ? Are they different that other European countries ? Seems strange with EU aligning everything to be equal…

The Prime 2 supports the three most common bands in europe (B3/B7/B20) and belgium seems to be no exception, they are providing all three bands.

1 Like

have had a lot of full android watches (kospet,lemfo,ticwris), and never had any problem, but found it strange it is clearly marked ONLY belgium in europe…

This could be just a security precaution, because some people might had experienced problems in the past.

1 Like

See the end of the top post - just updated with release date - official release date.

1 Like

New promotion video released
Thanks @Dotsfar
Edited by @pablo11
Sorry - Kospet asked me to post a different one - it’s in the top post.

2 Likes

Or here if it’s easier

9 Likes

Very nice :+1:

Is the gentleman wearing the watch in this video part of this forum?

Ha ha ha… Very funny :joy:

Am I the only one who realized that there’s a typo “Kopset” at the beginning of the video?
Cool watch but way too bulky for me.

2 Likes

Never noticed but you are correct . I cannot wait to try this watches big screen and big battery :+1:

1 Like

Super best seller of the end of the year this smartwatch.

When the guy takes a picture in front of him the image is upside down, I hope there is going to be some software way to rotate the screen!

2 Likes

@Teebow that’s fixed

4 Likes

It’s good news that this is fixed too bad that on the commercial video we see the image upside down, it may scare some people.

he’s in China, as the maps showed chinese writing

Yes they hired a guy and shot the video in Shenzhen…

1 Like

Cool! It makes sense :slight_smile: Nice video, the watch looks absolute big and beautiful. I think people might smile at the size of this watch but I’m sure with time we will all be used to large/huge watches. Just like with phones. First iPhone was considered huge at launch!

Evolution baby

4 Likes

They went all out trying to get a good result when the firmware was not even ready yet…lol

2 Likes