Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

I installed settings search but the display size is missing.

Is this because I’m on the international FAW firmware?

So you don’t have display settings / font size…?

3 Likes

I have font size, but not display size, as per this picture you posted:

What does scale app do? Cause I don’t see it in my display settings

That is because you don’t have it and you are asking in the wrong thread.
It is in a beta version of the FAW international firmware that I will post in the correct thread soon.

I posted that picture to show font size.
That’s all

2 Likes

Starting today, when I try to open the stock Camera app I keep getting an error message: “Camera Error; Can’t connect to the camera.” Previously it had been working fine. I am using FAW 1.1 firmware but I’ve had that installed for a few weeks and the camera was working fine until today. I’ve tried force-stopping the camera app and re-booting. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this or what might be causing it?

Note: I previously posted this with a new topic, but then figured this is the better thread to post it at, so I requested deletion of the other one.

You can try it on the default V1.4 firmware and if this problem still occurs, it is most likely a hardware problem.

1 Like

Had the same problem with a replacement watch Kospet sent me around mid May. Sent a video and this pic to them:

And this was their response:

Then I asked what they recommend and I’ll be returning it.

Really good customer service. Great after sales care.

@onourwatches as @none has said… Please flash back to the stock firmware version 1.4 which is easy to find here.
Factory reset after and check for the error.

If it is still the same return it to Kospet by contacting after-sales@kospet.com

It is a known issue with a batch of these that have issues with ribbon cable that connects to the camera from inside the watch.

Kospet is easy to deal with and usually will refund the cost of postage.

Cheers

1 Like

@pablo11 and @none , thanks for the guidance. I flashed back to v1.4 firmware and the camera error is still there, so I’ll contact Kospet about returning it for warranty replacement. Thanks again!

Ok thanks.
Let me know how you get on and send me a pm if you have any problems.

Cheers

1 Like

Just wanting to discuss and here y’all’s thought on how the watch should be set it up to it’s best abilities. Yes, I know everyone has their own preference but many probably just got the watch and just needs little guidance on what and how things should be.

For me I don’t use a Sims card. I got it for wifi use only. I’m just learning everything this watch can do but I come to talk because many of you are higher Experts than me. So without further adue, I give you another Kospect Prime 2 disscutions post.

PS. I’m probably years late and there is probably a Kospect Prime 2 disscutions group somewheres else I don’t know but. I’m just going with the flow and motion. I do apologize if there is another.

This is the offical Kospet Prime 2 thread

Thanks @Dr_Andy_Vishnu.
I thought I might as well move it to the right place… :+1:

1 Like

I would also suggest if you can access the Prime 2 video’s by Mr. Ticks, “Smartwatch Tick’s” on You Tube. There are several and can be very informative.

3 Likes

Thanks Brother

Have you tried Best Camera HD?

@Jonathan_Bickel is absolutely correct.
We work closely with Mr Ticks and his videos are extremely useful. :+1:

@pablo11 Kospet customer service was excellent regarding my warranty replacement (due to a defective camera). They promptly shipped the replacement after they received my return, and they reimbursed me for my return shipping cost. (I did my best to minimize that cost as most shipping modes were very expensive from USA to Hong Kong.) In total, I was without my Prime 2 for about 3-1/2 weeks.

5 Likes

One of the many reasons we support this great brand :+1:. Thanks for sharing

1 Like