Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

I told you to ask them to compensate your postage costs.

You need to give them the receipt of the postage and the tracking number and your PayPal details.

You must have PayPal because they cannot use their bank to transact outside of China.

Are they refunding your postage costs?

Just remember that they are on a public holiday at the moment and so may be late responding…

I am happy to help you with this.

1 Like

Agreed . Awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. Will do. The shipping cost was a shock but on reflection, the watch cost less than half of what it is potentially worth.

2 Likes

Hi, I use MapMyRun with Kospet Prime 2, but after the workout i can’t press the Save button since it doesn’t fit in the screen either with square screen selected or with circular screen selected. Any suggestions on how to press the Save button?

Thank you.

If you install settings search and enable magnifying by triple tap in accessibility options … It might help.

You can also try making the font smaller, globally on the watch.

Most of us use the My Running app which is here on the forum because the developers of the app have their own thread.

3 Likes
2 Likes

The more I use it the more I think this smartwatch is great. Special thanks to Pablo11 and the moderators for everything they do in this community.

3 Likes

God I miss mine. It really hits home just how far ahead of the game it is when you have to drop back to a Prime1 or LemX. They are pretty much gimmicky toys that perform very inconsistently by comparison.

True . The P2 is certainly a game changer :+1:

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you pablo and thank you Dr_Andy_Vishnu, you’ve been great help, appreciated. :slight_smile:

The watch ceased to exist in Windows Explorer, the cable charges the device perfectly but i can’t see the device in Windows 10. I was able to see it before. What may be the problem? I’ve tried installing mtk drivers and adb drives again but the problem persists.

Sorry to ask, but did you clean the contacts? in this case the inner two?

2 Likes

The updated app has solved the problem I had the Android Energy Management stopping workout too often… This restores this excellent App.

Now the blood pressure does not work.
The sensors do not also light up.

What app are you refering to ? If its MRA then i can confirm after weekly testing it wont work correctly on A10 . I completed one lucky run with the app but all the others there were issues on P2 .

Hi

I am referring to the manually installed app above.

Thanks

If its My Running App see my response above

Thanks

I can almost be certain that your cable or pc socket are to blame.
But also very often the contacts on the rear of the watch need cleaning.

The most common problem is the pogo pins on the cable.

Like this one: Only 3 of the 4 pins are functional.

3 Likes

I have often found this (or similar) occurs, though most times the watch at least shows up on the PC drive list but is merely inaccessible. I figured out how to sort it either way.

Make sure the watch is facing up with face lit up ready to accept touch instructions and that it and the cable connection are firmly supported (to maintain the finicky cable connection when touching the screen). Now connect the cable to the PC and you will see a message pop up up on the watch face confirming the USB connection and including a prompt to confirm the type of data connection required. From memory a couple of the options are ‘photo transfer’ and ‘File transfer’. If you select ‘file transfer’ the watch should then (if not already) show up on the PC drive directory and a window should then open on your PC screen ready to go.

Or (if the window was already showing but the watch directory was not showing) it should now both show and allow access to the watch directory.

I have sometimes found that the PC makes similar prompt requests and have in the past had to set both. Recognising what the problem is can be difficult as the pop up message windows only stay on for 20 or thirty seconds(I’m guessing here). It seems to be a pretty inconsistent issue from what I have seen. Sometimes there is no issue at all (with the same machines and devices)

HTH

FYI, I managed to establish 2 way email communications with the support team a week after the watch was delivered and within a few hours had confirmation of receipt, confirmation of dispatch of replacement (with tracking number) and confirmation of paypal account refund.

Very impressive once two way communication was established.

1 Like

Good to hear :+1::+1:
I contacted them and they emailed you almost immediately.
Happy it worked out well.
Cheers.

1 Like