Kospet Prime 2 Official support UPDATED!

With Kospet Prime 2, when I use wrist raise to turn on screen, it only stays on for 1 second. I can’t see a setting to extend this. Pressing top button keeps screen on longer as configured. Any advice?

Thank you

1 Like

The cable he used is for the LEM12, I know it because I have the two of them and the plastic lip on the left is only present on that one.

Also, the watch will not draw more than 500mA while charging, which is not capable of doing this kind of damage even when having bad contact… So yep, make sure to get the right cable!

3 Likes

Just a suggestion I have seven watches, each with its own cable. So the first thing I do is label each one so there is no confusion.

Cables

5 Likes

Yep, this is the easiest way to be absolutely sure :+1:

YES it is necessary to check the cable pinouts before using it. For those who own KRONOS GENESIS - good news - cable from this watch has the same pins as PRIME 2 so they are interchangeable.

But cable from Prime 1 can not be used on Prime2 and vice versa as the pinouts are different so be carefull !!!

Hello my friend … My question is please “How can I take a screenshot in kospet Prime 2?”

I don’t know a direct way but I use Button Mapper to affect Screenshot to a long press of the back button.

I have to check but yes, button mapping sounds good and I believe the screen shot options are in the accessibility options or security options …
But I need to make sure…
Maybe use settings search to track it down

This is no longer available but is capable of accessing many hidden system settings…

To be honest I find that the best way is to use this on your PC to control the screen and record or take screen caps…

2 Likes

I program Macrodroid, so that when I flip the watch upside down, it makes a screenshot.

2 Likes

@Dotsfar, that sounds like an interesting solution. My solution is the app “Screenshot Pro”. Earlier I tried button mapper set with screenshot on a double-click on the back button, but that wasn’t able to take screenshots of snaps

edit: just found out that it’s not available on the play store anymore, if anyone wants it it’s available here: https://apkpure.com/screenshot-pro/com.dreamsanya.screenshotnoroot

edit 2: on the prime 2 I am actually more satisfied with taking screenshots with button mapper

1 Like

I use Smart Touch Pro app because that is one of its many options and it overlays every screen when using it. It is simple to just select that option, whatever screen you are on and it records the screen.

Dotsfar, did you get Macrodroid to work? I’m still having issues loading the application list.

No not completely, but some functions do work, and e.g. this screenshot macro works fine.
Oh, btw, it has such an app drawer you can slide in from the side of the screen, and when selecting items to add on this list, it strangely was able to look up available apps and make shortcuts for them.

What do you mean by snaps?

snaps in snapchat

Good day gentlemen. I’m sure this lies within each individual App (if the option is given at all) but I’m wondering if there is a way to zoom in on or blow up the screen to make the words larger or a font adjustment somewhere in the belly of this beast that I can use to improve the visibility of wording that’s really small? For as large as this watch is, I halfway expected it to be a little more user friendly in the font size as compared to the smaller watches. My vision is definitely taking a hit as I get older but even with reading glasses, I still struggle to read words in certain Apps. This is an example of what my FB Messenger looks like. It’s taken from about 6” away (15.24 cm for those of you outside the USA) and as you can see, the words are pretty tiny. Difficult to read. It’s a bit aggravating as I’m getting tired of raising my arm into the back of my eyeball so I can read the words in certain Apps. :grinning:

image|375x500

1 Like

Install settings search and go to accessibility mode and increase font size

7 Likes

I use this. I think it’s better.

2 Likes

Built in…
Through settings search…
No need for any other apps
But it is all a matter of choice

5 Likes

hello, have this new Kospet Prime 2 since some days. On all my other smartwatches ( Kospet, Lemfo and others ) i have the abit to use some apps who ‘vocalize’ the messages or notifications from the apps, with prime 2 this kind of apps doesn’t work : they all say there is a problem with speech synthetis (TTS engine) on your phone… If i ask a question to Google assistant he reply by voice very well. Strange, any idea ?